• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poko Station: All Routes Open! *Kanto to Unova!*

ScarletCross

Cresselia Fan
Years
  • Welcome to Poko Station! Here you will find lots of different Pokemon including the entire starter Pokemon from Kanto to Unova, and Gale of Darkness to Shadows of Alma. I have also added lots of Pokemon that are very popular which are not necessarily starters. I hope you find what you're looking for in my thread!
    *Note: I don't have specific wants, just any Pokemon with good stats*
    *Note: If you want a Pokemon that is not on the list I will happily breed it for you

Please be nice! This is my first trading thread attempt :)
    Kanto
    Spoiler:
    Johto
    Spoiler:
    Hoenn
    Spoiler:
    Sinnoh
    Spoiler:

Unova
    Spoiler:

For an index of the items that the Pokemon can hold, please click this link http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/items.shtml. This does not include berries, mail items, medicine, fossils, battle items or key items.

Rules
    1) No spamming.
    2) Be nice please.
    3) Have fun.
    4) Please state everything you want in one post eg.
    Pokemon: Bulbasaur
    N/N: Diddums
    Held Item: Exp.Share
    Please make it level 100. < That is an example of a good request :)

Services

I can evolve a Pokemon for you (by level, by trade or by item)
    I can train Pokemon to level 100 (but this might take a while)
    I can nickname the Pokemon I'm trading to you. I can't nickname Pokemon that aren't mine
    I can give the Pokemon I'm trading to you any item from slot 1 only (includes pokeballs)
    I can't EV train because I don't know how
    I can't RNG Pokemon because I only have Pokemon White

Important Stuff
    Electivire will be Electabuzz holding an Electirizer
    Kingdra will be a Seadra holding a dragon scale
    Scizor will be a Scyther holding a Metal coat
    Basically, any Pokemon that evolve by trading while holding an item will be its pre evo. so please take note
    I can't control the gender of the Pokemon so please bare that in mind when requesting a Pokemon :)

IMPORTANT!
    I can create shiny Pokemon using Action Replay. But I will not do that because it is cheating, so sorry to all you who are looking for shiny Pokemon but I will not trade any hacked Pokemon whatsoever. All these Pokemon are bred and trained, not made.

Last edited:

pokeskate

Lerroux says "bye-bye!
    Years
  • are you giving these away or are you looking for a pokemon in return? cuz theres a few of these pokies that id like..that we can trade for lol

Last edited:
    Years
  • what lv and moves are/do
    Zorua Axeu
    and (the blue rock pokemon in Sinnoh) (fullied evolved)

and what would u want for them

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • Pokemon: Dusclops
    N/N: None
    Held Item: None

I don't know what the line for good stats are, so you you'll need to just CMT for this.

ScarletCross

Cresselia Fan
    Years
  • are you giving these away or are you looking for a pokemon in return? cuz theres a few of these pokies that id like..that we can trade for lol
    I'm not exactly giving them away but I don't really mind what Pokemon you give in return. Which ones are you interested in?

Pokemon: Dusclops
    N/N: None
    Held Item: None

I don't know what the line for good stats are, so you you'll need to just CMT for this.
    Okay, please message me when you can receive the Dusclops ;)
    what lv and moves are/do
    Zorua Axeu
    and (the blue rock pokemon in Sinnoh) (fullied evolved)

and what would u want for them
    Not quite sure what you mean but here is a couple of examples of a Zorua and an Axew and I think you mean a Ramparados:
    Axew lvl.1
    Moves: Scratch, Hidden Power

Zorua lvl.1
    Moves: Scratch, Leer, Shadow Ball

Ramparados lvl.30
    Moves: Chip Away, Take Down, Endeavor, Assurance

I have no wants, anything is cool.

Last edited:

pokeskate

Lerroux says "bye-bye!
    Years
  • well theres a couple hahah: tepig&snivy, a bagon, an evee(possibly female?) and a charmander:) and possibly a ditto if you have an extra one. i really need one of those>.< is there any poke you want? even though i only have a couple boxes filled i might have one you need for your dex:)

ScarletCross

Cresselia Fan
    Years
  • well theres a couple hahah: tepig&snivy, a bagon, an evee(possibly female?) and a charmander and possibly a ditto if you have an extra one. i really need one of those>.< is there any poke you want? even though i only have a couple boxes filled i might have one you need for your dex
    I recently caught a Ditto the other day! I think it's level 54 or something. Sure I can do all of those! female Eevees are a lil hard to get but I will try for you. I'll let you know when I can give them to you ;)
    I don't mind what Pokemon really ^^'

pokeskate

Lerroux says "bye-bye!
    Years
  • hahah finally someone that has one! everyone on GTS wants like a zekrom or some crazy ass poke just for a ditto. lol oh and the gender wont matter for the evvee if you have the ditto:) iv got a bunch of random pokes if you need one magby.smoochum,kangaskhan,marowak,cubchoo....

Years
  • for Axew would u be ok with haveing a DW lv Lickatoung
    and for Rampardos a lv 55 Weezing (not DW)

oh and what items are you talking about having......

Last edited:
    Years
  • any chance you would be willing to trade all of the starters Kanto-Unova except for oshawott, zora, and eevee over a period of time?

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Years

• I'm not exactly giving them away but I don't really mind what Pokemon you give in return. Which ones are you interested in?

Okay, please message me when you can receive the Dusclops ;)

Not quite sure what you mean but here is a couple of examples of a Zorua and an Axew and I think you mean a Ramparados:
    Axew lvl.1
    Moves: Scratch, Hidden Power

Zorua lvl.1
    Moves: Scratch, Leer, Shadow Ball

Ramparados lvl.30
    Moves: Chip Away, Take Down, Endeavor, Assurance

I have no wants, anything is cool.

Oh, psh! I'm sorry. I mean to ask for Duskull. XD

ScarletCross

Cresselia Fan
    Years
  • hahah finally someone that has one! everyone on GTS wants like a zekrom or some crazy ass poke just for a ditto. lol oh and the gender wont matter for the evvee if you have the ditto:) iv got a bunch of random pokes if you need one magby.smoochum,kangaskhan,marowak,cubchoo....
    Haha I know what you mean. Also, I have out of the blue hatched a female Eevee on my third egg! How lucky am I rofl X)
    I've got the pokes ready, message me when you can receive them ;)
    Yep any item, including Pokeballs

for Axew would u be ok with haveing a DW lv Lickatoung
    and for Rampardos a lv 55 Weezing (not DW)

oh and what items are you talking about having......
    Yep, those Pokemon are fine.

I'm offering any item from slot one which is the main part. I can give you any Pokeball for instance or leftovers. Any from slot one (that i have, which i think is all)

Oh, psh! I'm sorry. I mean to ask for Duskull. XD
    Ohh, okay I'll hatch another one for you, no worries :)
    Will you take the Dusclops to? It seems bad to put a good Pokemon to waste lol

any chance you would be willing to trade all of the starters Kanto-Unova except for oshawott, zora, and eevee over a period of time?
    Um yess I don't mind but what do you mean? Like the first stage Pokemon only (charmander, bulbasaur etc) or the starters and all its evos?

Last edited:
    Years
  • oh ok i dont need an item
    um just let me know when ur able to trade
    b/c i know that your really busy so i dont wanna harrass you
    so just let me know when ur able to trade

Years
  • just first stages and minus the zorua now, finally acquired one, but yes im trying only to get the first stages and ill evolve them. was just wondering because that is a lot to ask for you know? ;p;

ScarletCross

Cresselia Fan
    Years
  • just first stages and minus the zorua now, finally acquired one, but yes im trying only to get the first stages and ill evolve them. was just wondering because that is a lot to ask for you know? ;p;
    Yeah that's fine. It is a lot of Pokemon but I was thinking trading 1 gen at a time to you because doing them all in one day will kill me XD

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Years
  • Haha I know what you mean. Also, I have out of the blue hatched a female Eevee on my third egg! How lucky am I rofl X)
    I've got the pokes ready, message me when you can receive them ;)
    Yep any item, including Pokeballs

Ohh, okay I'll hatch another one for you, no worries :)
    Will you take the Dusclops to? It seems bad to put a good Pokemon to waste lol

Um yess I don't mind but what do you mean? Like the first stage Pokemon only (charmander, bulbasaur etc) or the starters and all its evos?

Yeah, I can take the Dusclops too. :D What times can you trade? I'm in Central time.

Back