• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Polishing the badges.

KFOX

Making Breeding fun and easy!
    Years
    If you polish your badges for a couple seconds after they just get four sparkles. They will be easier to polish the next day.

Also playing Zelda tunes like Epona's Song, or Song of Time is always fun.
    The down fall is it's hard to do sharps or flats while playing.

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
    Years
    lol i like my badges dirty i beat the game before I figured it out LOL. My name is shadow on the game and having things dark is like my thing lol ^_^

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    I also read it on serebii and it not really that interesting i haven't polished them in a couple of months ive made my Empoleon Lv. 100 instead my badges are black lol

Years
    Wow, lol, i just dully wandered why they were so dull. Reading through this and i just had to flick on my DS and try it out.

As to what's the point? It's like a fun little easter egg, they are in loads of games and are kinda fun to find. They aren't mayjor gameplay elements or anything.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    Yeah I knew about it when I got the game. The sound changes the more polished the badges are.

Back