• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poll: What is your favorite pokemon, and why?

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Just on sheer looks, Absol is the prettiest Pokemon at the moment.

As for in battle itself, my new fave is Weezing. Got to love a type with a single weakness (Levitate makes it immune to Ground), and plus I'm a converted fan of Poison types (I used to hate them, now I love them)

HoundJolter

Insane Asylum
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 14, 2004
    all my fav's are. Absol,Jolteon,Houndoom,Umbreon,Raiku,and others.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Pichupichupichupichupichupichupichu. @________________@

^_^; I just love its design.. so small and cute. Out of all the baby Pokemon, it's definitely got the best looked. (Although Cleffa isn't too far behind.) I'd always liked Pikachu and Raichu, but I just loved Pichu from the moment I saw it. @_@ It's voice is adorable, too (even though it annoys the **** out of a lot of other people). XD I just... love it. o.o;

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    krabby!! XD *dork* I dunno, I just always thought it was SO amusing in the few episodes it was featured in. it goes "cookie cookie" XDXD and it's so cute! I like water Pokemon :D

Last edited:

!~sammy~!

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Tuaros! :D (i hope i spelled that right) ^^" i dont know i just like hooved pokemon.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Charizard!!!!!!!!! Typholsosion and Blaziken are close, but none compare to Charizard.

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
    Latias is my favorite! Second favorite is Latios! Latias is cute, small, friendly, powerful...
    Though it may be a female but I still like her the best!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Feel the Sheer Beauty of Fire and Water Pok?mon! I don't judge pok?mon by attacks and strength, more on Beauty.

Rapidash, Flareon, Arcanine, Ninetales, and of course their under-evolutions are all very important to me, just because of their beauty. Rapidash is everything I could ever want in a horse, it's speed and attractiveness makes it the perfect companion. Flareon, would be a perfect 'poodle' because you could pamper it all you'd want. Arcanine and Ninetales are just total beauties and would be perfect additions to any team.

Seadra, Vaporeon, Swampert, Tentacruel, Goldeen & Seaking, and once again, the under-evolutions, are all very beautiful, water is just totally graceful.

Uzumaki Naruto1

Water Master
    Years
    Squirtle *Points below look at my banner* He has always been my favorite...He was my choice when I got BLUE *yes I'm going way back* I never had him evolve I has a Lv. 75 Squirtle that could whoops some Pok?butt. He knew Hydro Pump and that's all I used in the Elite 4. Now a close second is Sharpedo from the R/S collection I don't know why I like him I just do...Here are my top 6
    1. Squirtle
    2. Sharpedo
    3. Blastoise
    4. Charmander
    5. Charizard
    6. Breloom

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    My favorite Pokemon, out of all 300 and something Pokemon, is Blastoise. In my opinion, It's the most powerful water type in Blue version. It has those powerful canons on it's back and It's size is kind of intimidating for alot of Pokemon. It's a shame there's not going to be a water blue coming out. I guess I'll just have to get Green. Anyway, Sceptile ties with Mewtwo and Gardevoir in second, but Blastoise is the best!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i like that one pokemon that says "pika pika!"
    i forget his name though...
    o well...
    seriously though, how can you beat gengar? (say "pychic by just about any pokemon" and die)
    gengar's my favorite, original fat ghost

Years
    Top 5
    5th- pichu- soooo cute!
    4th- Umbreon- Very cool-looking and its dark
    3th- Tyranitar- See Umbreon. And its a dinosaur!
    2th- Metagross- The coolest pok?mon ever!
    1th- Absol- See Umbreon

Back