• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Porygon

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
    Porygon... One of my top 10 faves.
    Of course it is a man made Pokemon...
    But I like it cuz its moveset is AWESOME!
    :)

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
    POOORYYYGOOON! He's my favorite of all time, along with Tododile and Bulbasaur. I recommend teaching it lots of Electric-Type Moves, since the only reliable Electric-Type in that game is Luxray, and it only comes through evolution... Thunder and Thunderbolt will come in handy, but make sure to teach it some Psychic-Type Moves to topple its weakness to Fighting-Types. Psy Beam and Psychic will prove to be invaluable, and of course you simply must teach it Hyper Beam.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    Why Hyper Beam? It's been heavily nerfed since its heyday in Generation 1.

On topic, Porygon is indeed pretty awesome. The main problem I have with it is that it's terrifically difficult to obtain.

I herd u liek mudkarps?
    Years
    Yeah, if trianed right, porygon-z and porygon2 have different strengths and weaknesses.
    i just dont like the way they look D:

Back