• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Possible Baby Pokemon?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
  • I love baby pokemon. I find running around looking for incense fun and I love breeding. I think it's a good way to give neglected pokemon some love and attention. A baby Miltank would be really cute though!

And omg! That would be adorable! :3

Instantmashed

Master Mashed
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    I believe that they actually did make an early version of the baby khangaskhan(spelling?) in r/b/g but it messed with their original plans of haveing 151 pokemon or something. there was an article about it somewhere

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    As cute as baby Pokemon are I've had my fill of them. I don't think they're really important or needed at all. I would never give Dunsparce a baby prevo. It's already a poor performing Pokemon, a prevo wouldn't do anything for it except make it more memorable. I don't agree with Onix either. It already has a horrible attack stat. I don't need it to be any harder to evolve into Steelix!

I'll support a baby Pokemon between Miltank and Tauros, but that's it. Everything else should either be given evolutions or left alone. D:

^ This.

I don't see the purpose of giving a Pokémon a baby form. You're just going to evolve it anyway. I feel that some Pokémon now don't need a prevo (Magmar & Electabuzz), so I certainly don't think others should be getting one. Some Pokémon need evolutions more than a baby Pokémon, if anything. Make it stronger, not weaker!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I believe that they actually did make an early version of the baby khangaskhan(spelling?) in r/b/g but it messed with their original plans of haveing 151 pokemon or something. there was an article about it somewhere

That sounds really interesting. Any chance you could find the article?

For the love of God baby Onix and Scyther, they need it more than anyone else.

Omg, I never thought of a baby Scyther. I can totally imagine one :3

It makes sense for a lot of pokemon to have a baby form. Look at Onix. It's gigantic. There's no way it was born that way. And in my opinion, it makes people appreciate neglected pokemon more.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • O.O omg! That would be weird yet really cool at the same time.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    A Tauros/Miltank prevo that evolves depending on gender would be awesome. Maybe a Tropius prevo (since I think it's too big to be hatching from that tiny egg).

Back