• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post Count?

What would your post count be?

• 100-500

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • 500-1000

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • 1000-3000

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 4000-6000

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Even higher!

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Higher! Try 12000+

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuya

I will protect Yuki eternally.
    Years
    Not too much, considering I only just joined. ^^; But I've posted a lot in the Other Trivia already, so somewhere around 200 or so?

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I would have no idea. When they did the recount I didn't pay attention to my post count and junk. Then PMs. Wow. Not sure how that would be because I clean out my PMs at least once a week. I am fifthy away from cleaning it out again. So let just add 2000 to my current count. (I have no idea what is my current count is right now.)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Yea I have 3801 posts well now 3802 considering this one counts now, but I posted about 1000 in fan clubs, 1000 for each Pokemon trivia and other places

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    If PM's counted, I'd have... wow a lot. XD

The fanclubs and stuff like that though, those wouldn't add much, maybe add about 400?

Do the math. XD

Years
    (I missed this? How did that happen? D: )

Let's think... In this account, I probably won't get more than 150 extra posts from clubs + games, considering I don't post in them very often. PMs? Overall, it'd be at least 1000, I imagine. I actually get a decent amount of those. XD; If it's just the ones I have now, then only 208.

So, my postcount would be somewhere between 6750 with only the PMs I have now and 7728 including every PM I've gotten over the years? That's just my rough estimates though. That isn't too much, but meh. I don't care. :D

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Hm...well I guess if they count everything to ytour postcount I would be between the 1000-3000 region in no-time ^^;;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Seeing how my post count alone has broke the roof of your poll... XD

If added the discounted forums I'd say maybe 2-3K posts. And if counted my PMs both coming and going I'd say maybe 5K or so (and that might be too low). So my post count would be 26-27,000.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I am going with the 4th option.

With all posts, including Zaikiro.

12,000 >.>

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Um...I have no idea what my postcount is. I just know it's a little over 10k. XD; Will edit with a...slightly more substantial comment in a sec after I post to see my postcount. 8D;

edit: Okay, 10,696. Not bad, I guess. Even if you added in the forums with no postcount++, though, I'd still only be at about 11k though. o_o Probably not even, since I rarely post in the clubs forum or...whatever other forums don't add to the number. @_@;

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I'd probably have 2000 something. Seeing as I used to post like a maniac in fanclubs last year XD

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    2800 something. I've been trying to get up to 3000 for ages, but I just don't post enough in the right places.
    If I added everything that didn't count, I think it'd be.. Somewhere under 6000.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back