• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Spoiler:

this is the last picture i took where i had facial hair :'/
    i'll get around to taking another pic eventually.
    plus my hair looked really good that day

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Looking good guys! I might upload few pictures as well when I go to computer.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Spoiler:

Hey yall I'm just dropping by here!! Oh yes look at this spider in my house wanna trade homes ty

Last edited by a moderator:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Spoiler:

this is the last picture i took where i had facial hair :'/
    i'll get around to taking another pic eventually.
    plus my hair looked really good that day
    It might look amazing, but it's too hard to tell because it's invisible, like the rest of your photo :(

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Welp, seeing as I already posted a video that included my face, might as well just post a picture at this point =P

I'm in the flannel sitting on the sink ignore the blurry beer can in the sink

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021

It's me. Yup. That's it. Taken with my smartphone facing towards me, in the back seats of the car I'm in.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I seem to remember the last pic I uploaded was like a year ago? and I was jsut starting my tattoo D=
    Well it was all finished around June last year so this was taken when I still lived in cyprus..

Spoiler:

My new years 'Outfit' I thoguth to myself.. What would future Dave be liekyl to wear .. I came up with a white jumpsuit with silver fabric stictched in places, LED jewellery and orange accesories ...
    Future Dave approved =D
    Spoiler:

This was also taking late last year.. I can't actually remember when ... or why she looks like a cat ... or why he's got a creepy face on ... I <3 my friends ha
    Spoiler:

If I had a better webcam I would take a more recent photo =\

Bringing up an old post BUT YES PLEASE GIVE ME MORE.

Years
    You could pull off Agent J from Men in Black if you grew a mustache!

Holy hell! I didn't even think of MIB until you said that lmao! THE NOSTALGIA!

Hell yeah!

Though I don't think I could pull a moustache off on it's own. Besides, Agent J had no moustache in the cartoon show.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2016
    Well, I've never posted a picture of myself outside of Facebook. So here goes nothing.

This was taken on Christmas recently. I don't really use a camera that often either.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    There's so many beautiful people on this page

Drakow get over here quick i'm, uh.. being attacked by aliens, yeah; SAVE ME!~ :paranoid:

<3

/gawk

Anyway.. I'm at work, but I haven't posted here in years so I took a quick snap on the webcam:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back