• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
  • It wasn't enough to post those photos on Facebook? Now you have to come here and mock me with your good looks as well?

You are cruel, sir :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    Probably too early to expose myself around here, but I don't care. There are a lot of beautiful people here, so I hope I will fall into that category.

Spoiler:

Me with my sister.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • well I finally found out how to post here.

so I wanna start with my brother and two cousins enjoying a birthday at preschool. My bros on the left Bday boy is the middle stud.

Next we start with me coming back from school on the bus.

This is me trying to study but i got bored.

hahahah ill be try to upload more soon.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • well I finally found out how to post here.

so I wanna start with my brother and two cousins enjoying a birthday at preschool. My bros on the left Bday boy is the middle stud.

OMFG for a second there I thought you were saying you were one of these children. And I was like "oh my God he speaks so well for a toddler". But then I saw the other pictures and was so relieved you have no idea.

Looking good though! I love your hoodie!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Me doing a little modelling here. Not a great one, my friend caught me off guard, sorta.

Me acting all catlike

And me just fooling off.

Hm. I dont have my hair done in the first two. I have a fauxhawk (not a great one) in the last one, but it's not really visible. Oh well. All taken in my school in downtown New York City, by the way. ;D

Whatcha guys think? Aren't I HIDEOUS. D=

Last edited:

diab_low

Years
  • Well thanx Shining Raichu

I said I was gonna upload more pics and today I got me self a hair cut.

But first I wanna show use how I look with curly hair this was taken during last week while at a uni seminar
    Spoiler:

This is me with my newly cut hair just got back
    Spoiler:

And this is me just being me after having a shower lol.
    Spoiler:

What do you think curly hair or nahhhhhhh! hahahahah

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    :\ You looked better with your curly hair. Is there any particular reason why you've cut it? Or you didn't like it yourself?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Yay more pictures! =D

The first one is of me and one of my besties. And yeah, I'm dressed up all fancy. >> I never liked dressing up like that.

Spoiler:

This one's a funny story. It was Physical Education class and we had a free period. So me and a couple of friends were playing truth or dare. One of my friends decided that my dare was to go in the trash can. And, well, she got a friend to snap this picture. I look... like I got caught red handed. >>

Spoiler:

This last one is of me and my FAVORITE teacher on the last day of classes. He'd kill me if he knew this was going up on a forum. Haha. =P

Spoiler:

And yeah, those are it for today. What do you guys think? ;D

diab_low

Years
  • :\ You looked better with your curly hair. Is there any particular reason why you've cut it? Or you didn't like it yourself?

Nah just to fix it up and make it neater .

Yay more pictures! =D

The first one is of me and one of my besties. And yeah, I'm dressed up all fancy. >> I never liked dressing up like that.

Spoiler:

This one's a funny story. It was Physical Education class and we had a free period. So me and a couple of friends were playing truth or dare. One of my friends decided that my dare was to go in the trash can. And, well, she got a friend to snap this picture. I look... like I got caught red handed. >>

Spoiler:

This last one is of me and my FAVORITE teacher on the last day of classes. He'd kill me if he knew this was going up on a forum. Haha. =P

Spoiler:

And yeah, those are it for today. What do you guys think? ;D

Hahahaha ur mates sound like a cool bunch to hang out with and ur teach looks so cool and you and ur bestie look cute together hahahah.

Well took more pics today I know I love the camera and this time I gelled me hair for school.

well here im waiting in the car 4 my Aunt.
    Spoiler:

This is to show how good I do my ties lol
    Spoiler:

This is me with my baby cousin Serene.(pic as a baby on my profile)
    Spoiler:

this another of me with Serene up close
    Spoiler:

Me in me messy room hahahah in me skool uniform.
    Spoiler:

Close up of me in my room I soooo love the camera.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Halfcadence

Monocolorist
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2023
    Here's a couple pics of me from a couple months back when a bunch of my friends and I went to a show in Moncton. I was having a particularly good beard day. (I'm the dude on the left in both)

Spoiler:

diab_low

Years
  • Here's a couple pics of me from a couple months back when a bunch of my friends and I went to a show in Moncton. I was having a particularly good beard day. (I'm the dude on the left in both)

Spoiler:

Hey man yeah I gotta say u gotta cool beard. I'm thinking bout growing mine but still undecided.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Hahahaha ur mates sound like a cool bunch to hang out with and ur teach looks so cool and you and ur bestie look cute together hahahah.

Lol, they are pretty awesome. And thanks!

Hey man yeah I gotta say u gotta cool beard. I'm thinking bout growing mine but still undecided.

Go for it! I personally would never grow facial hair, I don't think it'd match me, but I can see it working with you and your hair. ;D

I'm gonna go and take a picture of myself right now, I have bed hair. DX

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back