• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post Pokemon Bank WonderTrade

Years
  • So now that Pokemon Bank and PokeTransporter have been updated, I wonder how many new pokemon either from Gen. 1 or from XY/OrAs we'll see. I've already been trading a bunch of transferred pokemon on Wondertrade and a lot of trash like usual, I did get some pokemon like:

Feraligatr, Marowak(Alolan), Bronzor, Ferroseed, and even a shiny Wishiwashi!

I would like to know what pokemon everyone else how gotten now on Wondertrade ;)

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I didnt even know it was out. xD Maybe ill WT sometime this week and see what ill get. I expect there will be more a greater percentage of breeding rejects being sent out than previously.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I tried a couple of times the day bank came out, but not since then.

I only remember getting Magikarps and other "eh" Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2017
    Utter rubbish as usual. Best I have ever gotten is the Sun starters and thats about it. Expected better from the Japanese players who have given some crap like Abra and stuff. I gave away some gen 2 and 4 starters though so hopefully someone who needed them got them.

User19sq

Someone gave me a shiny, Japanese Groudon. Presumably from Emerald, since it's at Lv. 70, and it's from Gen III.

If it's hacked, then I won't apologize for giving them a Makuhita in return.

sonic65101

Johto Champion
    Years
  • Anyone else think it's funny in Sun and Moon how the one kid in the Pokémon Center says he got a Mewtwo through Wonder Trade when Mewtwo can't be traded on Wonder Trade?

Back