• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post Your Current Ctrl+Vs!

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Katie says:
    I'm supposed to be revising actually

To prove that she WAS actually meant to be revising as she said :P

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I don't know Fi that much, but I know she is a spectacular person. She knows what she is doing at tough times. She is a very funny person and makes me laugh almost all the time. Fi's a very important person to mainly all of us here in the TCTI. I don't think anyone here hates Fi and if so then they don't know the real her much. I don't know her that much either, but from what I know she is a really good person and if she leaves, I for once, will be very sad and unfortunate. If Fi happens to leave it is her choice yes, but she shall know that we will miss her dearly. She's a very known person on PC and if she leaves she'll be remembered dearly. If anyone does happen to forget, then I'll be sure to remind them, no joke. I can't say she's the best person on PC because no one is, but she is near a very special, cool, funny, responsible person. She does her job well as a moderator and I thank her for that. Without her help in the OT we'd be history almost. I don't know what caused her to want to leave, but it's none of my business. I just hope she knows we still think she is a wonderful person and that she will always be welcomed to this forum.
    I have many more things to say about Fi, but I think I am writing way too much right now.

--
    Heh, that was in the TCTI. I heard Fi was probably going to leave and I wanted to mark my words with respect for her. I wrote so much that I thought I was going to get logged out so I decided to copy it just in case.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Pokémon

---

Uh, yeah, since I was using my laptop, I don't have a numberpad, so I had to copy the é. I am a boring person.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    ¬

Used it to make a smily (*¬*) in the chocolate club. Copied it from the MS Mincho font in "Special Signs/characters". I don't know the english name of that program.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Remember, you're a member! :)

Quoted from a post in the newbie forum-

Years
    please do not close this thread i need a shiny action replay code for pokemon platinum and how it works please i need help. i have tried almost every code pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssse! !!!!!!!!!!!! help!

It was a post on another forum. :[

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Too bad that's impossible.

Teaching my friend about teh grammerz. </bad spelling on purpose>​

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Post Your Current Ctrl+Vs!

The trainer card of one of the RPers in my new RP :P

Back