• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I know we all have our own individual lives outside of PC, with our own stories to tell. Everyday we may laugh, we may cry, we may get mad, we may be glad. So basically as the title suggests this is a thread where you can just share some of the stories or something that happened in you day. While posting please be sure to still follow the PC rules.

-ChronicNightmare-

PikaPi123

Pikachu Power!!!
    Years
    This is how my day went...

I got up (no duh) and I got ready for my first day of school. I got on the bus and I talked and had a fun time with my friends. I kept putting my camera in my friend's face and saying "SMILE and say FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" and he made a baring teeth smile and said "FIRST DAY OF ****ING SCHOOL!". Here's the pic of him lol.

Then when I get to school, I meet up with my other friends and we find out our classes and I find out me and my best friend arn't in the same class (boo!). We then have class then we go home again. I then go outdoors with my friends when I got home and we went in my friend's shed (the one I took the pic of) and we watched "Resident Evil". Then I went home and went on MSN and then started to write this story. I know my life is pretty boring lol.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Today I breathed. It was very interesting.

XD Actually I got my hair cut! ^_^

I look sooo sexy. XD

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
    Had a doctor's appointment at 9:00 this morning, then came home and slept for a few hours.
    And I've been playing RO with my boyfriend since I woke up.

My life is so eventful. :laugh:

ran[D]umb

The RanDumb-est of RanDumbs!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Hmm. My day.

Ok, first I wake up with my sis's dog [weiner/poodle dog] on me, so I squeel and fall off my footon.

Then, I take a shower, get ready for skewl, again, and then I go for the bus with "Are You The One?" by The Presets playing as loud as they can through my humungo headphones [like DJ headphones].

Ride the bus to school, I hacky-sack with my friends til class is about to begin [til 5 minute bell], go to Horticulture, learn about Plants. I drew a Goat..it was a kewl goat ^^

Went to Manufactoring and started to work more on making my toolbox and spatula, almost lost my finger [i almost went into the blade O_O]

Went to Civics, learned about how to be a good citizen, and about a test one Thursday, and a project that is due on the 28th.

Talked to this girl in the hall between Civics and Biology, I think she likes me...but I dunno *blushes*

Went to Biology, played with Iced, Boiled, Acidic, Basic Livers....ew...and then went to 2nd busers where we watch a bunch of retards [not mentally handicapped...I mean like stupid freshmen] play footaball with a plastic cup O_O.

Rode the bus to my mom, we went to the Gym where I then finally broke my record of 150 on the bench [heck yes!]. Went home...got on the computer...drove to my Grandma's, to the store, back to my grandma's....played with her new puppy [weiner/chuwawa mix] and went home...made some GFX, played some GH Rock the 80's.

That is about it. Oh, I talked to people on MMc, and here, and Suishou [well....mizuki.]

So yah, thats my day ^^

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    OKAISO.

Warning long and dramatic and funny post coming up lulz CCCCB

So like, I went to school rite. and they had these information sheets that we all had to fill out in science (WHICHISLIKETHEBESTCLASSINDAWORLDKTHX). And so, there was one question where it was like, "When you look in the mirror, you feel..." And I put SEXY.

8D
    And then der was dis question it was all "I am most concerned about.." and I put down ANIMAL RIGHTS WTF. So Amber, the girl sitting next to me was like "... animals have plenty of rights, what the frick, chick." And I was like WHAT
    ARE
    YOU
    TALKING
    ABOUT
    DDDDDDDD<
    And then we started an argument about whether humans were created to eat meat or not. I, of course, definitely don't think so. I put up a good argument;

"If we were meant to eat meat, why don't we have sharp claws? Sharp teeth? Instinct to kill?"
    And then she went on about animals being put on the Earth SO we can eat them.
    And I'm just like.. wtf.

So, by my fifth period, I was totally spazzing out k. I was all OKAY IMA WRITE U, AMBER, A TEN PAGE ESSAY NO MORE NO LESS OF LIKE A KAGILLION REASONS WHY. WE. ARE. NOT. SUPPOSED. TO. EAT. MEAT.

And she got all mad at me she was like DUN MAKE SUCH A FRICKIN BIG DEAL OUT OF IT GAWSH. And I was like animals are JUST LIKE humans, dude. I MEAN, they have fur and they look different and walk different and don't talk like we do BUT THEY. WERE CREATED. EQUAL. TO US.

So liek, then we put aside our differences and became friendies again, accepting eachother's beliefs C:

And den in 8th period. K WELL..................... we were talking about being respectful, right. So like, James, the guy I like was all liek "wull wut if the person up there talking is talking about something that I don't get any personal gain from." AND SO I SHOT MY HAND UP RITE AWAY AND I WAS LIEK
    "SDFLKSJDFLKJSDF U KNOW WHAT. What if I'm up there talking about ANIMAL RIGHTS?!?!?!?!! HUH!!! I mean, they deserve BETTER!" And the teach was all stopping me before I could bring on a big rant. <: And James said he didn't care. SO I DUN REALLY LIKE HIM ANYMORE. >>>>>>:

That was my day. CCCCC8 Actually, a lot more exciting things happened but xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hmm... Nothing much, really. Went to school, did homeworks, and dyed my shirt. :3

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    Nothing much just went to school and right after school I went to a friends house and when I got back I got online wich I'm doing right now!

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    It was the second week of school for me. I just returned from Labor Day weekend, and crap, I miss it already. Today in Anatomy/Physiology class and took a quiz. It was difficult because I didn't study and couldn't remember what some of the answers to the questions were, then someone leaned over to me and said, "Pssst. You can copy mine if you want. Just don't make it obvious." So I did. Then I was finally able to get it done. PE was second period and I got to play volleyball. Not much. Then, um, Life Skills. Boring. Last, Financial Services, boring again. I didn't do anything. Oh, and I actually ate breakfast that morning. I never eat breakfast before school and it's not part of my daily routine so it was a little odd. And I'm sick too, so I had to put up with that all day. *cough*wheeeeeze*

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    Eeh. My day was kewl :3

I was on school and yeah. There are all such-like picknick tables & benches in the grass.. So myeah. My friend Tiff made up a whole twenty-page-reason-story-thingie why I should stop liking me ex. But she only could come up with.. 2 reasons and then wrote down gigantic 'HE AN **S. GET OVER HIM.'
    So thennn, we laughed alot and enjoyed our drinks :3

After that, we had a hilarious Chemistry lesson. [& I agree wth Akina, science roxsox.]
    My Science-buddy Tim almost blew up our class. Almost. =D
    Never play with fire when your dealing things with gas. Seriously xD

So yeah. That wuz my day =D

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Well.. I had the worst timetable in 9th year Secondary school history. I got piles of homework, and my History Teacher was recently divorced, I accidently called her by her old surname. Now she probably hates me.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Was my first day back at school.
    Ended up in a class with my best mate and a lot of my other friends. Plus we can sit were we want so we are all sat together.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    First day back at school today. It went better than I thought it would, which is awesome. My timetable is alright, a little better than last years. =P It's weird being in classes with tonnes of other people I've never been with before. I got some homework, but it isn't too hard.

I actually cleaned my room when I got home, out of my own free will. o_O See, this is what school does to me. D:

Charizard-lord

Yuni is awesome
    Years
    Well my day was basically the same as everyone else. I got up, went to school, did all my classes, came home and went on the computer. Oh and I did my homework, which consisted of: 1 poem about Cats, 1 Limerick, some Algebra and some science questions about the circulation system.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    OMG! Akina's day was so hilarious. LOL.
    Well my day was almost like everybody elses.
    Wake up, get dressed, wait for bus, get of 1st bus
    to go to te next ( yes my house is a loooooong
    distance from my school), enter school and that's where the fun started.

1st block: Computer Applications
    Well i take computer applications 1st. We had a sub because the teachers son was sick
    her name was Mrs. Ackberry and she was very nice. As soon as we get into the classroom she tells us we can't us the computers today due to the teacher's absence. Everyone was so made because it is computer class and we can't use computers WTF!!
    We had to hand-write all of our work instead of type it. We had a Do now assignment, some vocab words to be defined, and a 4-pg report thing telling about our careers.

2nd block: Science
    We had to turn in our projects today. And we review for a test we take tommorrow and we had quiz. Boring...........

3rd block: Algebra II
    On of the most boringest classes. We were so bad yesterday so she desided to put us in alphabetical order. Everyone was so mad. After that she giives us this long and boring speech on our behavior. Then, we did the Do now and reviewed the homework. She nearly put me to sleep, so I just praticed my drawing skills.

4th block: American Literature
    I hate history then mix it together with Literature what do you get. This teacher was out today so we had the principal come in and she gave use a speech saying how terrible mostly everone's grades are bad and how we need to improve. She then gave us a paper to write saying how we can improve ourselves. Then, the computer application sub comes in subs this class, due to that she had no class this period. So we had tho write a letter to ourselves and 3-pgs of qustions out of the book.

................Long I know but I don't want to bore you to death so I will stop here.

-ChronicNightmare-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back