• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your pics... of your pets!

PokemonChampion2K4

gym ******
Years
  • here are my dogs
    the black one is lena and this
    is max my cat I will get a pic of it later.

mvtm

Years
  • I liked you better than the dog !

*wonders how youll be when you grow up a bit*

XD This isnt a Post your Pic thread , your so cute and hey your hair is not common on a 11 year old guy

on to the dog...
    *hmm*

i coudnt see the dog well because i was seeing you , but your dog is Big , has lots of hair ,and in the first pic got some flashy eyes. Overall you dog is cute too.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Yay!! Here's a picture of my dog, Sodapop. He's an eight year old male West Highland White Terrier. I <3 him so much. ^___^

Isn't he just kawaii? <3

~Kelsey

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • OMG! Kels he is kawaii! =3

I finally decided to take some pics of my golden retriever puppies! ^___________^

Chloe~ I got Chloe last summer. ^_______^ My whole family decided on her name. =3 She is such a sweetheart, and she usually never gets into to trouble.

Duke~ I got this guy last summer as well, and I made up the name. ^________^ He is a big troublemaker, and he is a big suck up. xD; But I love him anyways.

~Karli

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Thanks Karli-chan! ^____^

O_O OMGoodness, Duke is absolutely adorable! That face is soooo "I didn't do it." XD And Chloe ish too kawaii. <3 *huggles them*

~Kelsey

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • mvtm said:
    I liked you better than the dog !

*wonders how youll be when you grow up a bit*

XD This isnt a Post your Pic thread , your so cute and hey your hair is not common on a 11 year old guy

on to the dog...
    *hmm*

i coudnt see the dog well because i was seeing you , but your dog is Big , has lots of hair ,and in the first pic got some flashy eyes. Overall you dog is cute too.
    thanx i think? my dog had a mohawk and i gave him green hair spray

mvtm

Years
  • I never actually saw a Guinea pig, until 1 month ago , i saw someones one.
    Yeah all my life i didnt know the existence of those creatures, i heard of them but never got to see them.

Here in my country is not a common pet, in Venezuela they are called Acure's. Yours is cute too Iveechan,although i havent even seen them here. (I had to ask my dad) ....

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Kelsey said:
    Yay!! Here's a picture of my dog, Sodapop. He's an eight year old male West Highland White Terrier. I <3 him so much. ^___^

Isn't he just kawaii? <3

~Kelsey
    Yesh he is. My grandmother and my aunt and uncle all have Westies, we will hopefully be getting one too. ^^

Iveechan your guinea pig [?] ish kawaii, looks sorta like mine. XD

And yeah it is, but guinea pig is what I call 'em anyway. XD

Should really install my digital camera software and show you all... XD

Back