• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your pics... of your pets!

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
  • Ooh, everybody's pets are so adorable! I'm sorry about the blond kitten, mvtm. He looked so cute and his eye was a little wobbly. DX

Here's my pet! I only have a little picture of him... ><

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I FOUND IT!!! XD

Anyway I though I would post pics of my three cats.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/FinalHearts/Kitty.jpg
    That is Kitty (or "Cat" as I like to call him XD). He is a little over two years old and he is an American Shorthair. But he still loves to attack people. XD

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/FinalHearts/Chipper.jpg
    That is my cat, Chipper (or Poochy I like to call him XD). He is a Chartreux and he is a fat cat, somewhere around 15 pounds. He is a little over a year old but he is twice as heavy as Kitty.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/FinalHearts/Biscuit.jpg
    That is my mom's cat Biscuit (or Bissy as me and my brother calls her). She is also an American Shorthair and I think she is around 6-8 months old. She is a real mess and loves to attack anything that moves. XD

mvtm

Years
  • Lady Pearl you puppy is cute , it seens kind of clean not like my pets , its a shame that you dont have a larger picture so i can see the details. Hows named???

Arcy , i like your cat the best , yeah the second pic , where he is fat and all, here that type of cat isnt that common .

And the others 2 , Bissy and Kitty. I have had a cat just like Kitty all black , i dont really like them all black imo.

And Bissy proly seens like the youngest but its cool too , and good to have a blonde and black one . Yep Variety.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Oh, I love your cute cats, Arcy! ^_^ It's strange that you call Chipper, Poochy, because I like calling my puppy, Oochy! o.O I just made it up and now everybody else uses that to call him.

His name is Lucky! ^^ I couldn't get a good grip of him since I'm not the world's best photographer. -.- He either jumped at me or looked away.

I can't wait to see them, Keyblade Master! ^_^

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I will now post a picture of a creation so evil, it's only rival is myself. It manipulates innocent people, controlling their minds to give up scraps, warm chairs, and forcing them to pet her with irrisistably cute looks.

I love pet ownership. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Here are my pets.

This is my Guinea Pig,Ginny.

This is my cat,Corey.I have another balck and white cat(Toby),but he woulden't set still.

mvtm

Years
  • I took , this photos yesterday of my pregnant cat kitty. she looks like a bunny now... take a look

Sorry for quality they are from my cellphone.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • I got one of my animals. I hope this isint interfearing with anything ^^;
    My bella and her babies a few month ago

My huggie cats hunter and zeus

My cat mitsy and her mom dusty in the bg

Mitsy turned 6 three days ago ^^ Happy birthday my little kitty:huggles:
    Some of my rats
    SPAZ

So very SPAZTICK!!

And my rat bella befor the babies, she was just resting in the sun. 6 months ago when we moved in for the first time to indiana. She loved the place

All happy animals with homes I'm sure :huggles all of them, we rescued zeus and hunter just befor moving to indiana ^_^

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • AWE so cute, These pets are awesome ^_^.
    More!
    yay
    I cant post more cause I gatta be leavin' but I'll be back tomorrow with more pet pics. Maybe bellas babies as they are today, All happy teenagers!!

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • Post your pics... of your pets!

that is our new puppy. a cairn terrier. named biscuit

left is a lab/4 years. middle is a puppy/2 yrs

Back