• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[WORKING AS INTENDED] Posts say they were updated, but don't say when.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2021
    This is feedback rather than a bug report, because it seems to be the intended functionality.

In the old site, posts that were updated since they were posted always had the date they were last updated. Now, they say that they were updated, but don't say when.

I think this is a major missing feature, because looking at when the thread starter was last updated was a good way to try to figure out if OP was still active in the thread. This was especially useful for hacks, and was also good for figuring out if the downloads were likely to be recent updates,

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Not entirely sure if it's available for non-staff, and I don't see why it couldn't be if it's not, there should a link that says "view revisions." I do suppose if members can see it not sure how possible it is to add a date on hover for the last revision.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Not entirely sure if it's available for non-staff, and I don't see why it couldn't be if it's not, there should a link that says "view revisions." I do suppose if members can see it not sure how possible it is to add a date on hover for the last revision.

We can't see "view revisions" but we can see "since edited". I just tested it and hovering over that shows the date a post was last edited.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2021
    We can't see "view revisions" but we can see "since edited". I just tested it and hovering over that shows the date a post was last edited.
    Yep, it works. Weird. I coulda sworn I've tried that. Anyway sorry for wasting y'all's time.

Last edited:
    Back