• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Power Rangers

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
    This is along series that was originally produced by Saban, now being produced by Disney. It's the english form of the super senti series that I never heard of before. It is now having 14 seasons with the upcoming Operation: Overdrive. You can discuss any of your favorite power rangers series here.

My favourite Power Rangers Series are Wild Force, Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder, but I like Ninja Storm the best because it is so funny.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    This brings back memories...

I used to love Power Rangers, I thought the first one was awesome and some of the following ones too but I lost interest when the Turbo season started. Now I just come across it while channel surfing and it makes me remember the good old days...it also makes me wonder if they were always as bad as they are now.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Super Sentai are better and more mature.
    Power Rangers got worse since Dinsey bought it.
    My favourite season is Time Force, it was kinda cool.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I remember being a (tomboy-ish) little girl, watching the first and second seasons of Power Rangers. Yep, I used to love them. Then, my love just kinda passed away, since they stopped airing it in the Philippines. I looked for other sentai alternatives, such as Fiveman and Jetman O_o But nothing could beat Power Rangers...

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Go-go power rangers, DUH-NUH-NUH-NA-NA

That was the coolest song...ever...

anyways, I remember the first season, and I thought it was the coolest thing when I was little...

The bad-guys looked like crap, though

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    One more thing...have you ever noticed that they do a whole lot of damage when they get into the giant robots. I mean they probably kill lots of people, they knock over buildings and whatnot.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've noticed that... >> Its like, why doesn't anyone ever get attacked or die?
    ...The innocent citizens, I mean.

Anyhoo, when I was 4,5,6 I use to watch Power Rangers all the time. That was back during the first couple of seasons, but around the time I turned 8 I really didn't have much interest in them anymore.

Actually back in 2005 I got into SPD, which I will admit, I liked. I still watch its re-runs sometimes, but thats really the only one I really liked besides the original ones.

Did you know the original Yellow Ranger (Trini) died back around 2000? D:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers was amazing, still watch it sometimes now, as it;s on in the mornings. Oh how I miss Bulk and Skull.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Did you know the original Yellow Ranger (Trini) died back around 2000? D:

Really? I didn't know that....

I guess the citizens don't get killed cause there's lots of little kids watching the show O_o

~Misty~

*~The Tomboyish Mermaid~*
    Years
    Thank god! A thread I can relate to! XD

My favorite one was Might Morphin'! Even though it was just Japanese footage, I loved it!
    I watched it religiously and like the pink ranger.

But when they kicked Amy Jo Johnson off, that was it for me... Oh well! XD

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
    Well I used to watch it. I think the last time I watched it was in Kinder garden. I used to love it but after kinder garden I just gave it up.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    ahh,how I miss the 'ol spark festival(when they got hit lmao)

I just used to watch the first and second season,and I used to have the movie with the ooze guy(now I lost it,and just have the turbo movie)

but another I watched and liked was the one where all the red rangers that existed teamed up to fight some robot king,that was cool...
    now,due to my little brother,I've seen a little of everything.and only the SPD,and Wild force have sparked my interest if anything.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Oooh yeah, Wild Force. That was a good one, but it wasn't a favorite.
    I liked Dino Thunder alittle too... I love its theme song. xD Its catchy.

Mighty Morphin' will always be the best.

nudzacysie

Nudzacysie = bored man
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2011
    wat the hell is wrong with yall dont yall know that power rangers is just plain retarded i never did like it because i actually had a brain (and still do) and i thought it was just plain retarded. the only cartoon series i actually got into was pokemon and megaman

Years
    Stop flaming. If you don't like it, get out.

I remember the movie? XD; It's been awhile since I've seen it.

I guess I liked it, but I don't know why I started not to watch it. It's been so long. @_@;;

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    I havn't seen Power Rangers in a very looooong time. I was one that was obsessed with Mighty Morphin' as a kid. I liked Turbo as well, but soon after that I kinda grew out of it.

mew2_v1

The Unknown
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    I used to love Mighty Morphin Power Ranger when i was a kid but then i dont like them. But when it comes to the Power Ranger SPD Dub, i quickly change the channel and go to the computer to watch the Super Sentai Dekaranger (finish that series). I was currently watch the Magiranger and the Boukenger.

I realise the Japanese Super Sentai are more mature than the English Power Rangers.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2007
    Go Go Power Rangers!!!! I get the song stuck in my head whenever I read the two words power rangers. It's sick!!

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    The original series had me hooked for years (until after PRIS). It's a shame that the cast got treated so badly back in the beginning. Rita and Lord Zedd were so freaking hilarious, they could've had their own sitcom series and I'm sure people would watch it.

Nowadays, it's alright but nothing compared to their Sentai counterparts (of course, that's what most people that have seen Dekaranger, Boukenger and Gekiranger will tell you so don't take it personally if you're a fan).

Back