• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Powers Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    "Okay then I'll tkae you there ,without the time travel, and I'll also keep Me on his list of people to run from..." X said as he saw Akira lean against the tree,"we better hurry... I bet Overlords not to far from here."
    X stood and looked around for Overlord, and he couldn't see him, yet, but he desided it would be better to keep an eye peeled.
    "He could be anywere so lets hurry up..." X said.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Akira nodded. It didn't take too long to get to the hospital and the docter said the wound was just superficail. "You don't need to worry about it. It missed all of your vital organs so you could take a pair of tweesers and remove the bullet but it's not advisable." He grinned as though he thought it was funny but Akira didn't laugh with him.

"Yes that's great but could you stop giving advice and get the bullet out? It hurts."

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    "Taipu,Nuparu,scout ahead. The girl couldnt have gone far in her limp state." Overlord through his EVA Comm.
    "Affirmative." The reply came.
    Overlord paced ahead. "Come out,come out where ever you are!......."

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    (Dream mode) " Huh? Where am I? Hey what's that?" Melein ran towards the shining light but then... "Ah! I woke up really late! I was supposed to meet my friend at the mall! Melein quickly put on her clothes and ran out the door. "I am so dead. Something just doesn't feel right for some odd reason." Oh well. " She ran not looking where she was going and then...........BUMP! She hit a tree and fainted.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Soon Akira was outside again with a bandage on her side. She looked around. She was much more alert than she had been before. "He's still around." She walked quickly back home and washed both sets of her cloths. Do to her changing from warrior to normal she had gotten both her cloths drenched in blood. Once they were clean she changed back into them then left the house in her normal form. She kept her left hand on her wrist where the unusual weapon still was. She hadn't let the docter see it so that she wouldn't get any more questions then was necisary.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    "Any sign of them?" Overlord boomed.
    "I cant pick them up on my scanners anymore...." Taipu replied.
    "Keep searching. Theres something I have to attend to."
    "What is it Overlord?" taipu spoke.
    "I don't know.... Its like something or someone is calling me..... " Overlord muttered as he paced off.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    When Melein woke up she relized she was late so late it was 5:00 pm! She was running so fast she diddn't relize she was floating in the air. "Ahhhh! What is happening to me! My feet aren't opn the ground anymore." As she pointed down a huge block of Ice shot out of her finger.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Oh well, I thought. he's better off ruining the world than trying to make friends with a desperate idiot anyway. I thought as I walked out onto the street, which soon broke off into a run when I thought my parents were coming after me. I'd get grounded double time, which was not what I had wanted...

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    X still stood where he was waiting and watching for anything to happen,"Where are you..." He ask himself,"I waiting for you..."
    He slowing turned back into Tom and walked back home,"I'm going to figure this thing out once and for all... hopefully."
    He walked back home and grabed one of his books,"this looks like the right one."
    He grabbed the book and started reading it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back