• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Powers Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Ok. You are a regular student at a regular school. You have a completely regular life until something happends. One night you were walking back home from a friends house when you saw a flying star. It wasn't a regular star either. It's coming to earth! It flies down and hits the ground with a big plump! Suddenly Sparks fly out and hit certain people including you! Fill out this form to begin your destiney.

Name:
    Personality:
    Powers:

Here's mine.

Name:Melein
    Appearance:Long light brown hair. Pink and white cheerleading outfit. Extreme beauty!
    Personality:Sweet,can be a lttle bossy.Easy-going.
    Powers: Ice/Levatation

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    name: Teresa
    apperance: sholder length blonde hair, long t-shirt, black pants, fingerless gloves
    personality: funny, never mature
    powers: fire

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    I'll join..

Name:Tom Wing (also know as X)
    Appearance:Wears sunglasses, white shoes, black leather coat, whtie shirt, black pants, and has a medalion on his neck with a sword symbol on it.
    Personality:not very talkitive but is a smart person, very friendly, but has a bad temper
    Powers:turns into X(his inner self) and can control time.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Name: Lashyina
    Appearance: Dark brown hair and black eyes. How more ugly can it get?
    Personality: Still miserable, as usual!
    Powers: If I had any, it would be blessing the poor..

pichugirl said:
    Ok. You are a regular student at a regular school. You have a completely regular life until something happends. One night you were walking back home from a friends house when you saw a flying star. It wasn't a regular star either. It's coming to earth! It flies down and hits the ground with a big plump! Suddenly Sparks fly out and hit certain people including you! Fill out this form to begin your destiney.

Name:
    Personality:
    Powers:

Here's mine.

Name:Melein
    Appearance:Long light brown hair. Pink and white cheerleading outfit. Extreme beauty!
    Personality:Sweet,can be a lttle bossy.Easy-going.
    Powers: Ice/Levatation

Name: Sarah Katheryn(yes, it's one of my new rp names...)
    Appearance: jet black curly hair, black t-shirt over long sleeved brown shirt, baggy blue jeans, black with silver stripe (running vertical at the bottom leaving a little bit of black underneath it) messanger bag, just to hold a few things.
    Personality: nice, kind, fun, a punk rocker(as always), will do anything to get revenge or protect the ones she cares for...
    Powers: Dark/Levitation/Teleporting/Water/Mind Control(which means I can basically read and control your mind...basically)

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    OOC: ok let's begin

ic:Melein ran home not beleiving what just happend. " I hope no one else saw that." she said nervously.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Sawrah, don'tcha think you should tone it down a bit...?

Name: Saphira Moonstream
    Appearance: A slender and tall build. Saphira has dark sapphire eyes, and dirty blonde hair that reahes the middle of her back. Her skin is tanned, and she wears a light blue tank and baggy blue jeans.
    Personality: A loner. There are few people Saphira trust, or even want to trust.
    Powers: Ice... As always....

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Melein turned around and saw someone and just got scared even more so she ran even faster.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira shook her head, sitting up. One moment she had been watching something fall from the sky, the next, she was on the ground. Her life was strange. Saphira shrugged, standing up and examining her cuts before walking off.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Melein ran past Saphira screaming in terror. " Aaaaahhhh!!" She ran into a clubhouse that said Anime Girls Clubhouse. She then pulled out the bed and laid down with a few other friends. "Did you hear that screaming?" asked one of the friends. "no." answered Melein.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira stepped back, almost getting run over. Who was that girl? Whay was she so upset. This town was crazy, She decided. It was the only answer there was for something like this.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Melein just sat there wondering why that person was chasing her. Then all of a suuden when Melein pointed to a star in the sky... *crackle* A big watt of Ice came out of her finger. "Woah."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Name: Akira
    Appearance: Jeans, black headband, black t-shirt, black fingerless gloves(later in story), black cloak(much later in story and doesn't last long), black tennis shoes.
    Personality: later
    Powers: Wind/Air Can fly and control wind and weather.

Last edited:

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    "Whoa,"said Tom to himself,"That was strange, wasn't that?"
    No one seemed to be talking until Tom's Whole apperence became shadowy.
    "Yes but now Time will be with us Tom," said The Shadowish Tom,"Now that I X can be release We can Control time!"
    the figure,"X" turned back into Tom,"Buit we can't let anyone know.. and who was screaming?" Tom walked a littler further down and saw a clubhouse, "It ended here mabey the person is in there."

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    ooc: You guys' posts are mostly way too short..
    ic: 'That's just great. First time I was allowed to go to my friend's house and they were sick!' I thought as I walked home feeling dull. I heard a loud noise behind me, and I jumped. When I looked back, a spark hit my pants. 'Oh now what. This strange thingy hit my new pants I got from you know where. My mom's gonna go crazy for sure!' I walked over to the rock, and it seemed to disappear. My pants were stained with bits of yellow. I saw a contained of paint nearby untouched, walked over to it and dumped some paint on the yellow part. This wasen't getting any worse alreaady.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Akira was lying under a large tree watching the clouds roll past. She closed her eyes and listened to the wind. Suddenly she heard a crackle and felt a slight burn. She jumped and sat up staring at her hand. There was a slight burn. It seemed to have landed in a way to create a very dim symbol. She shook her hand. "Great." She muttered. She stood up and spotted a girl nearby. She seemed to be messing with some paint. Akira recognized her. They went to school together. She walked over to say hi.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I turned around. "Hey, did you see that strange rock hitting us and making sparks go all over the place? It ruined my pants and they had an american flag on it! Geez, what bad luck these days. First thing, my friend's promised I could go over and yet he's sick, now this." I stared at her hand. It seemed to have a little dot, not too obvious but still a dot, and wondered if the same happened to her....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back