• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Powersaves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Hey I'm new here. I just want to find someone that has powersaves, that can help me. Thanks

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
    Years
  • Hi. What do you need help with? Are you struggling to save your games before you run out of power on your 3DS?

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
    Years
  • No powersaves are a type of hacking...

OK, I see what you mean (though I've not heard of it before). What I'm wondering is why do you think you need to hack the game to be able to save it? You really should be able to save it in the normal way.

Years
  • OK, I see what you mean (though I've not heard of it before). What I'm wondering is why do you think you need to hack the game to be able to save it? You really should be able to save it in the normal way.

i use powersaves to save multiple backups for when i SR events. and also if something bad happens

Years
  • Hi Aurora! What you're looking for is the Quick Trades area, all trade requests fall under that subforum.

Before posting a thread, please make sure to check the Quick Trades rules however to see which PowerSaves codes are and aren't permitted here. For reference:

Allowed
    - Cloning (through both AR and Powersaves)
    - All TMs/HMs
    - x999 items/berries/etc.
    - x999 BP
    - Rebattle codes
    - Fast egg hatching
    - 100% capture rate
    - Boosted experience points in battle
    - IV/EV checking codes
    - Delete Pokemon (Powersaves)

Not Allowed
    - Force shiny (Powersaves)
    - Make every Pokemon shiny (AR)
    - Using ANY code to edit the Pokemon
    - Hacking in Wondercards
    - Catch any Pokemon code
    - Change forms of Pokemon

If the service you want to request is listed in the allowed list you can make a thread about it, anything in the not allowed list isn't something you can ask for here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back