• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pre-Release Info Discussion - HGSS info Pamphlet & Box Covers

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    OMG this looks awesome! I can't read Japanese but I have an acquaintance who is ordering from Japan and hopefully I'll be able to watch her play some!

Also, I talked to a guy who works at Gamestop and he said they should be released March-April!!
    Excited much :D

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    The pictures are a great find on the games. Olivine has an impressive look and the umbrellas makes it a fine touch with the DPPt Tiles. The Day Care has also taken a tole for change, but in a posivite way.

As for confrontation with Lugia, it looks impressive in its enclosed, water-filled area. Like I've said before, Lugia's sprite is sure a nice one. Great scans indeed from the pre-released box cover.

Also, I talked to a guy who works at Gamestop and he said they should be released March-April!!
    Excited much :D

Spring of 2010, it can fall into any of these months.
    Though March to April seems reasonable, we'll have to wait and see.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    The Day Care has also taken a tole for change, but in a posivite way.

Wow, it looks extremely small compared to the old one. And I was hoping that you could see your two pokemon interacting with each other in an open space like in DPPt (no sexual innuendo intended)

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    WTF?

The picture on the spoiler is MY picture and you erased the COPYRIGHT !

Can I know WHY you did that and with no my permission?

the picture that is on the spoiler is retouched!

the picture is from poketerra.com/news_41_exclusivite-demo-hd-pokemon-ame-d-argent.html

poketerra.com/upload/uploads/1249049088.jpg

Then please put the origin picture!

And sorry my english is bad but I don't accept that!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    WTF?

The picture on the spoiler is MY picture and you erased the COPYRIGHT !

Can I know WHY you did that and with no my permission?

the picture that is on the spoiler is retouched!

the picture is from poketerra.com/news_41_exclusivite-demo-hd-pokemon-ame-d-argent.html

poketerra.com/upload/uploads/1249049088.jpg

Then please put the origin picture!

And sorry my english is bad but I don't accept that!
    Re-uploaded for you. This, in case you want to know (and you probably do), was found by me who posted it on serebiiforums as it was... I don't know why the text there was removed. =/ Odd.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    this looks so awesome,i really can't wait to see the art work for all the gymleaders specially the 3 year updat on the kantos.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Wow, it looks extremely small compared to the old one. And I was hoping that you could see your two pokemon interacting with each other in an open space like in DPPt (no sexual innuendo intended)

By the looks of it, no Pokémon seems to be shown. So, there is a possibility that Gold hasn't deposited any Pokémon in the new Day Care. However, the turn it takes we might be able to see them like before, not confirmed, but it's a possibility on how the building is set up.

Nevertheless the layout looks nice, leaving it to be a positive change, but of course this is my own opinion. Others may think differently on this perspective of the returning Johto Day Care.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Pre-Release Info Discussion - HGSS info Pamphlet & Box Covers

Is this old?

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Real? Fake? idk
    looks real to me, but that doesn't mean anything n_n
    Spoiler:

I haven't seen anything from Union Cave yet.. unless I missed something.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    *hyperventilates*
    I cannot wait until the games are released. I'm not even waiting for the English versions. I'm just going to go over and download the Japanese versions and English-patch them after a month, because I CANNOT wait. We've been waiting for this ever since they remade RBGY, and, believe me, five years is a VERY long time, especially when waiting for the best remakes of your life. I mean, look at all these things that are going to appear in these awesome new games! We've got legendaries to capture from all games, Pokemon to follow you, Battle Frontier and so much more...<3

Okay, to get on-topic, I think that the box-art is quite average, to say the least, other than the fact that they've littered the back with screenshots. Even more than they did with Pokemon Platinum and others before it. It just builds up excitement for us all.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Wasn't able to see the images at first but got to see them at twilight's post. They're epic!

Back