• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Premier balls to good use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • rayquaza

i have catched rayquaza with pokeball and it had full health and no status problem

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2003
    Premier Balls are just Poke Balls that look different. Everything that has broken out of a Poke Ball has broken out of a Premier Ball. I only caught a stupid Lv 34 Staryu with one of those! CHEAP!

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • knives,if your going to use a ar or gs to get them,just go find the masterball code,im trying to get jiratchis moveset down on paper to post it,learns interseting moves.........

Last edited:

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • *twitch* Eh...Premier Ball? *twitch, twitch* Eh, whatever you say, pal. :paranoid: Buuuuut, a Master Ball works wonders compared to the Premier Ball. I rest my case.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • bs. i sharked my way into birth island on my emerald rom when i only had a level 5 mudkip,and i had the 5 pokeballs that that guy gives u, and i didn't weaken it, and i caught it with three pokeballs!! as far as jurachi goes, i dunno if the rumor is true.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back