• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PrEP ruling: NHS can provide HIV prevention drug after it loses High Court case

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    It's abut percentages, bro. I'm sorry you see it that way.

If wanting my tax money going to causes that aren't helping gay dudes ditch condoms makes me a tosspot then I suppose I'm a tosspot.

No, it's about gay dudes "ditching" condoms and your money being used to help "gay dudes".

Years
  • Well when you prune it out like that it doesn't look great.

The percentages post was about way these threads often end up speaking about gay men. Sure there are plenty of ways to contract, but yeah, numbers.

The other comment wasn't good at all. Whilst there is a culture of this the tone of that didn't sound good. Apologies if I have offended anyone there.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Well when you prune it out like that it doesn't look great.

The percentages post was about way these threads often end up speaking about gay men. Sure there are plenty of ways to contract, but yeah, numbers.

The other comment wasn't good at all. Whilst there is a culture of this the tone of that didn't sound good. Apologies if I have offended anyone there.

Well, apology accepted. We all word things horribly sometimes.

Years
  • Because it hasn't been brought up, needle sharing by drug users is another common way HIV is spread and one of the reasons why some places give drug users clean needles and safe places, figuring that if they do this they can keep them (relatively!) safe and possibly try to convince them to try treatments for their addictions.

Back