• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare 4 Trouble

What do you think of the comic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
  • I would like to join:
    joeycharitersheet.jpg

I am good.
    personalty: sometimes moody, but most of the time happy.
    poke'mon: Torchic (MALE Lv.49) Ralts (MALE Lv.27)
    can I have my poke'mon not be snaged?
    thanks

~Enu~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Charchic said:
    Why would you use Kygore to fight a boy holding a Snag Machine ?! X)
    err whell it would be bloody hard for him to sang it soo i could get it to eat him XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    ooh i have the snag machine guess its time to run like heck to an unknown region so they dont find us

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    whell ive voted and i cant wait for the next comic time to snag any team rocket grunt/admins pokemon

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years

• Name: Serenity DewCrystal (a.k.a Rei)

Personality: Shy and quiet, but tends to snap with people under her beath. Generally kind, but is placed on the wrong side because of family ties.

Other: Family members were part of team Rocket, yet they've died when Rei was seven.

Pokemon: Espeon (Artemis, Male) Kirlia (Aura, Female) Flygon (Aero, Male) Milotic (Tender, Female) Misdreavus (Chill, Female)

Side: Team Rocket(but technically not by choice)

Last edited:
    Years
  • May I join? My character's an ice/electric-type Plusle that knows hidden power. She's against Team Rocket (And pretty much all humans, for that matter). It's up to you whether she can talk or not.

Name: Zephyr
    Personality: Bossy, and rather a know-it-all, but she will stand up and rebel against evil whenever she has the chance.
    Spritesheet:
    zephyrsheet5bl.png

She can fly with those little wings on her tail. She only uses hidden power when she is REALLY angry.

I hope this is acceptable! Great comic so far. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back