• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare 4 Trouble

What do you think of the comic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Coughcough..
    Prepare 4 Trouble

[spoil="''The Story's Storyline?''"]Uhh.. isn't Rei psychic? ;)[/spoil]

Last edited:

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • wow, these are good! Are these your first, because this is one of the best comics I've seen yet, no cheap recolors!

May I join??
    Prepare 4 Trouble

Name: Chris
    Pokemon: Espeon (lv. 35), Umbreon (lv. 35)
    Side: Hes a kind of nuetral guy, but he does use a snag machine, made by himself.
    Profile: Chris is a loner, and has been for while. He doesn't live on the streets, but hes not the richest guy on the block. He snags pokemon with a snag machine he made himself, with the help of Prof. Oak. He preys on Team Rocket members, taking their dark or psychic type pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Charchic, did you get permission to use the snowboarder sprites that are present in comic 9? And where is the credit?

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
    Years
  • Yo! I is back!

Hey it is me!
    I am coming online tonight with tons of comics sorry about the wait! Can not talk for long I am in school! LOL! :)!

My friend Chris from school might be making a comic soon too!

Credit to EVERYONES sprites i have used If i have not put your name just post here and tell me what I have used!

Years
  • Nice. ^^ Just one thing, though: You might want to make it so the grass overlaps the characters, like in the games. Keep up the good work! ^^

Years
  • Charchic said:
    Credit to EVERYONES sprites i have used If i have not put your name just post here and tell me what I have used!
    I still want to know, did you get permission to use the sprites?

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
    Years
  • I did know but I wanted to add some more flavour and pokemon ect plus you might of just caught it or summin...What did you think of the comic anyway!

EDIT:And why are you making a big deal over a Nidoqueen sheez!...Comic 13 is up soon and more characters will be in!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back