• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare 4 Trouble

What do you think of the comic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Ah its done you now know the subplot I am the Aqua boss Muhahahahahaha
    and I may be a bit young to be the boss but il tell you jow i became the aqua boss later

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    ah,so thats somthing i didnt expect whell team aqua should be able to get the SM back easily because magma use fire and aqua use water

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    yea,whell good new eppy im just wondering what happens to their dad he could go mad because they went into team aqua

Years
    I am? XD I don't mind. But just to make sure: I'm not a normal Plusle. I'm rather intelligent, and am probably (It's up to you) capable of talking. I can also fly by whirring those little wings I have. (I'll get my flying overworlds soon.)

Yeah, I'm odd. XD

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    here the badges are:

Prepare 4 Trouble

I belive after my character is defeated he gives them the 3rd badge which is the electric one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back