• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prettiest Profile Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    well rip i lost already lmao but hey good thing we're in the same house so go go go! <3
    LOL I don't know, there's a lot of competition here but I'll definitely try my best! :D #teamconsortia

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2020
    ? Your profile must have been created after you signed up for the event. Old profiles may not be submitted.

Sorry.. I just made it after seeing the title of the competition... could mine still count since I don't have any past customizations?

Edit: Could mine be re-evaluated if it hasn't been decided yet, I just applied a new font....

Edit: My house-mate just informed me I have until the deadline to re-adjust my profile.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Mine's done! I don't know what skin you guys are judging us in but it just occurred to me that it looks a little different on each theme/monitor (since some are wider) so this is how I intended it to look, on the theme I use:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back