• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pretty Little Butterflies welcome me into Your Domain

Years
  • Hey all you Poke Trainers! I'm TehBioDevil!
    I'm new here and want to get to know you all(and steal your Pokemon)
    I've only finished Emerald...(go figure) but am attached with every fibre of my being to the wonders of the amazing world of Pokemon!!
    I am a normal person. Pretty average... I'm kinda like a Jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none kinda guy.. Mudkip was my first Pokemon and I evolved him into Swampert and then Marshtomp I finished the game with him at lvl 54 and (obv) a Raquaza on lvl 73...
    I'll probably get one of my friends on here as well, he loves Pokemon a hell of alot more than I do, so watch out for him...
    And once again... Thank you for having me in the wonderful confines of this forum and I hope that I will grow into a fully fledged Pokemon enthusiast with you all by my side!

Yours Pokemonally,
    TehBioDevil

P.S: you guys can call me V if you want... =P

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
  • Welcome to PC V! :D This is an awesome forum so Im sure youll enjoy being here. So I hope you make many new friends here etc.

Emerald is one of my favourite pokemon games! :D I also started it with a Mudkip but later I traded in my awesome Sceptile from ruby. Maybe I should check emerald again some time...for the nostalgia. :D

Anyhow welcome to PC see ya around! :D

Years
  • Noooo, don't steal my Pokemon. I worked hard to get them. ;_; I'll be forced to fight back if you do such a thing!

...anywayyy, welcome to PC, ahah. Good to meet you, Devil/V!

Yeah, the Pokemon world is amazingg. I'd take living in there over this real world anyday (who doesn't want to have Pokemon in real life)?! So since Mudkip was your first Pokemon does that mean you started with the third generation? :O My starter in my first third gen game was Mudkip too; he was really useful, especially early on. Always had a bit of trouble against grass types but it wasn't too bad (plus Ice Beam yay). You should go and discuss the games in our generation-based boards since I'm sure that'll interest you. They're all rather active sections since the Pokemon games are the most popular around here~ By the way, are you excited about X & Y? <3

Will be looking forward to your friend joining too, if he does! Can always use more Poke-enthusiasts around PC. Plus it's always more fun to keep logging in if you have friends who visit the forum too and all. So long as you stick around you'll evolve into a master trainer here for sure, so make sure to keep popping back in! There's always something new on forums as big as there since new threads pop up every day. :3

Enjoy your stay!

Back