• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pretzels?

Do you like Pretzels?

• Total voters

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I haven't had any in a long time, but I don't mind any of them. They're pretty nice snacks to have once in awhile.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Eew, hard bread is gross. I have always hated them. Usually I just lick the salt off if Im hungry.

Honest Eyes

If A Girl Wants To Dance...
    Years
    Ok, I was at the mall the other day, and I saw the weirdest thing! It was like this soft pretzel...wrapped around a hot dog...I tired it and it was actually pretty good. Nothing it would eat everyday cause it was probably like 1 million calories :P, but it was good!

The Red Chain

I like the hot pretzels you get at the mall. :'3
    I never really liked the crunchy ones.. only the big soft ones with cheese. <3

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Hmm, well... there is a shop in our mall called "Wetzel's Pretzels", and they're pretty good. Usually I stick with big soft pretzels, like those sold at the aforementioned shop, but I am also occasionally up for some tiny twists. Rarely though do I like pretzel sticks, I'm too afraid they're get lodged in my windpipe XD

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    I love the soft pretzels, though the ones (the name escapes me), that are a bit bigger than root beer barrels with cheese through the center are also really good. I had one that was more like a cake-ish thing, I mean, it was sweet with cinnamon and brown sugar and drizzled with frosting (ugh the calories xD) Anyways, it was awesome. I normally eat the soft pretzels though, since they sell them at my school "cafe."

Back