• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Primal Fury: The Beast Within (Naruto RP, PG-15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    **WARNING!! this RP is PG-15** (unless i make an exception)

Locations
    In the Raiken Region, there are 5 countries: the Land Of Fire, the Land of Water, the Land of Earth, the Land Of Lightning, and the Land of Wind; and there are two villages within each of the lands. Within the Land of Fire there is the Infinite Flame village and the Firelight village, in the Land of Water there is the Morning Dew village and the Waterfall Mist village, in the Land of Earth there is the Mountain Wall village and the Soft Sand village, in the Land of Lightning there is the Silent Thunder village and the Storm village, and in the Land of Wind there is the Nimbus Cloud village and the Calm Winds village.

Plot
    In the center of the Raiken Region, there is a Ninja Academy. Kids from all over the Raiken Region come here to become ninja. Each individual is born with a dormant animal spirit and can be awakened when he/she undergoes special training, which allows him/her to use the abilities of the spirit of the animal they possess. For example: the strength of an elephant or the speed of a cheetah. Recently, the Kumai Region, Raiken's neighbor region, had begun to feud with the Raiken Region over territory. Kumai sent it's Elite Ninja to destroy Raiken's Ninja Academy. Now, a short time before this, the Genin class of the Ninja Academy were sent away out of the Raiken Region for a week to undergo special training to discover their animal spirits. When they return, they find the Raiken Region in turmoil and chaos and their ninja academy destroyed.

Your Mission
    You are one of the Genin who have returned. You go to what's left of your old ninja academy and discover a scroll left by the Supreme Hokage. You and your fellow Genin read the scroll.

Young Genin, when you return, you will find our Ninja Academy destroyed and the Raiken Region taken over by the Kumai Region. Our region is defenseless, and you our our only hope. You do not yet possess the skills to destroy the Kumai Jonin, so i have given you an assortment of weapons and the instructions to undergo the training you will need. Now, in case you are a Kumai soldier, i will not openly tell you where the weapons are, but i will give you a hint: the opposite of a cloud's home beneath the circle of young mountains. I have hidden the weapons in a nearby forest, so you should know where to look. With the weapons will be scrolls with challenges i have assigned you. You must pass these challenges or will not be ready to face the Kumai Jonin and will most likely be killed. The Kumai Soldiers are closing in, so i must give you one last piece of advice: stick together. no matter how hard and difficult the path may be, no matter what differences you may have, just remember you are all here for the same purpose, and that is to save the Raiken Region. I bid you my final farewell​

After reading the scroll, you decide to train yourself to help destroy the Kumai soldiers and bring balance and hope back to the Raiken Region.

Rules
    1. Please do not make any posts that are too short in this RP. I'm only asking for a minimum of 1 paragraph.
    2. Any romance between participators is fine, as long as you dont get too XXX with it.
    3. Please, do not try to make your character "better" than anyone else's, its okay to have strong points, just dont get carried away

Sign-Up Form
    Name:
    Animal Spirit: (the animal spirit you possess) *note, you cant actually turn into the animal, you just have the abilities of it*
    Fighting Style(s): (please be specific) *you can have up to only two styles*
    Appearance: (be sure not to leave this too short, i want a good sized paragraph)
    Personality: (same rule as appearance applies here)
    History: (a small outline of your character's history before being sent away)
    Strengths/Weaknesses: (some strong and weak points of your character)

Here's my sign-up info:

Name: Rayne Tora
    Village: Silent Thunder Village
    Animal Spirit: Tiger
    Fighting Style(s): Capoeira, Tae Kwon Do
    Appearance: Rayne has light-brown skin, and hazel-green eyes. He wears his hair in dreadlocks, and lets it hang in a ponytail behind his head. He wears a light blue vest with no undershirt, and dark blue shorts that go down a couple inches past his knees. He wears those standard blue ninja shoes (like the ones Naruto wears). He also wears white bandages wrapped around his forearms and shins. He stands at about 5'7'' and his body is etched with muscles. He's a skinny guy, but his body is toned and in shape.
    Personality: Rayne has a determined and fearless personality. Once focuses on something, he never gives up until he reaches his goal. He never backs down from challenges, so he often tries things that seem hard. He likes to laugh, and has a good sense of humor. He doesn't like cocky people, often going to great lengths to show them they aren't better than him.
    History: As a young child, Rayne dreamed of one day becoming an elite ninja. He often walked around his village visiting the strongest ninjas there and watching in awe as they trained. He had no parents, as they abandoned him when he was very little. A local ninja named Onai took him under his wing, and taught him the Capoeira and Tae Kwon Do-styled martial arts. Since he learned them, Rayne has come to the Ninja Academy and hone his skills to become an elite ninja.
    Strengths/Weaknesses: Rayne is very good at solving puzzles and fighting in combat. His tiger spirit allows him to have a separate amount of chakra, which lets Rayne have double the amount of chakra than a normal person would have, allowing him to last longer in battles. He also has excellent reflexes, like those of a cat. But sometimes, he has a problem controlling his temper, which often gets the best of him and makes him lose his focus.

Last edited:

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
    Sounds cool mind if I join?

Name: Masato Akira (Male)
    Village: (the village you are from) Soft sand village
    Animal Spirit: (the animal spirit you possess) White tiger with blue eyes (only physical feature are his blue eyes and will show if someone he cares is hurt.)
    Fighting Style(s): (please be specific) Ninjustu and will learn more
    Appearance: (be sure not to leave this too short, i want a good sized paragraph)Looks like this Stands at 5"3', weighs 125 lbs. The thing on his arm is a reminder of his deceased parents.His eyes are from a rare bloodline that has 2 abilities, one is in daylight where they turn red and a cross appears on each pupil acting as if it was a sniper rifle.The second ability is at night his eyes become neon green and white appears on the pupils acting like night vision goggles.
    Personality: (same rule as appearance applies here) Hating cocky people, like Rayne, he was bullied for having weird hair and being short. He wants revenge on the person who murdered his clan. He has a short memory, considering that he can't remember who that person was, but does remember him having a sharingan on both eyes.
    History: (a small outline of your character's history before being sent away) A rare boy from two deaths. His father had the crosshair ability (the cross eyes) and his mother had the night vision seeker ability (neon green eyes). He was hated for killing people to find the person and will take on even the fierciest enemies.
    Strengths/Weaknesses: (some strong and weak points of your character) Being smart, fast and his animal spirit giving him large amounts of chakra are strong points, his weak points is taking striking blows and his animal spirit form making him vunerable and easy die.

Last edited:
    Years
    Okaaay, then! I'm so bored, and this sounds like fun! Just so you know, I don't really like using pictures for appearences, but I've been wanting to use this one forever, and I can fit it all into the story, so that's +2! Anyways, good idea.

Name: Chex Damian Mit'chels
    Village: Waterfal Mist Village, in the Land of Water
    Animal Spirit: Dolphin
    Fighting Style(s): Aikido
    Appearance: https://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7954/checkersti1.jpgChex's body is fit from swimming so much. He wears his black pants and matching unbuttoned white shirt most of the time when he's relaxing(i.e. all the time). But he will occaisonally wear a light green long-sleeved zipper-down jacket. Chex stands at 5' 8-n-a-1/2". The necklace was from his grandmother before she passed away, and the rings from an acquaintance. The three bands on his right arm are with him at all times. the tattoo represents wave moving across his stomach.
    Personality: Well, Chex is crazy, no doubt about it. One moment he could be happy, and the next moment sulky. But he has a sharp mind, and is cheerful 97% of the time. However, he can be a bit of a pervert. He's social, and loves to be around people. The more the merrier! He becomes loyal to someone once he knows them. He can learn very quickly, and adapt to use the tools he has. And he loves fish.
    History: Chex actually wasn't sent away. He decided to come to the Ninjutsu Academy. One of his best friends had left for the place, saying she was different, and junk. When she left, Chex and his other best friend were both devastated. They would have both done anything to get her back. At which point, both friends trained and trained, trying to find a way to get to her. Two years after they started, Chex discovered his animal friend inside of him, which explains his age. He still keeps in touch with his family. His friend, who didn't have a dormant spirit inside of him, incidentally, travelled with him to the school. His friend is hiding out nearbly, until Chex finds out a way to see if he could stay at the Academy, even though he has no spirit. Chex has a mother, father, and younger brother back at home.
    Strengths/Weaknesses: His hearing is fine tuned, and he can sense movement in water. Although he is near-sighted and couldn't smell food if his life depended on it, he's a very fast swimmer.

Sweet. Well, I'm all set. Now All I have to do is wait for the 'ok' to join.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    A bit of a weak bio and i bet somethings don't make sense... I tweaked an unused character so it might not make much sense at some parts but I tried to clear everything up... so ya... I wanna join. Also when posting it some of my paragraphs merged sry...

Name: Ryukki Sukuro (Of coarse the lastname first)

Village: Firelight Village

Animal Spirit: Arctic Wolf (It is visable when her hands give off a light blue aura)

Fighting Style: Sukuro likes to figure her opponents styles and use it agaist them. Mostly she uses Taijutsu mostly with added Ninjutsu to power her strikes.

Appearance: Sukuro has a pale shade of tan and has reasonable height. Her body is thin, with very little muscle. Her skin is rough and shows a history of her many battles. Frequent scars are effortlessly seen on her arms, shoulders, and hands. Her face is well rounded and holds green eyes. Her eyes are one of an innocent teenager, but in reality she feels as if she is a murderer. Sukuro's facial expressions are relatively easy to read, despite her efforts to look less obvious. The young teenager arrogantly shows of her very dark red almost maroon colored hair. It runs freely below her shoulders, and seems to always be clean. It is sleek and full of her natural color.

Clothing: This genin wears the style of classic Japanese. Her shirt has sleeves half way around her shoulders. The color runs about half way up her neck and is more of a cuff rather than a collar. She wears her leaf headband, with a navy scarf as the tie. The scarf slithers down to about her waist. Her shirt color is a very dark navy except for the buttons and the sleeve ends, which are a dark royal blue. Six buttons run down her shirt which are all buttoned. She wears navy pants, made of linen, which take the same shade as her shirt. Her light sandals are strapped her feet tight with black string.

Personality: A very serious person at first glimpse but when you get to know her she can be just as funny as serious. She tries to avoid any unnecessary violence. Sukuro is serious because she doesn't want them to get hurt. By instinct she falls back and lets others lead her, but inside she urges to pilot them. The teenager is quiet but isn't afraid to be straight forward and speak her mind. Sukuro is very frank with her comments and can give very harsh sentences. By nature she criticizes other to make them better. She also doesn't hesitate to encourage others. She takes pride in her abilities, and is fully confident she will win every time she battles.

History:
    Ryuuki Sukuro was no normal child, she at the age of four was taught by her father to launch shuriken with great form. When time passed and months became years she began to slow. At the age of ten she began failing classes and failure was not an option for this young girl. Every time she failed to get an outstanding grade her father beat Sukuro. Her confidence withered till she thought of herself as a tool. She continued to practice, she wanted to prove that she was more than a tool and she was worth something. At the age of thirteen her parents died, in a so called accident. Sukuro had been in school at the time of her parent's death. Both her brutal father and the mother that would protect Sukuro at her own expense, died in the horrible accident. She was told that a fire had engulfed the home in seconds, by a gasoline leak.
    Sukuro was not fooled easily; she went to her ruined house and looked for clues. What she saw would change her life forever. Shuriken and kunai were found in walls, and on the ground lay a kunai with explosive tags. It was obvious it was a dud, for if it would have dropped and hit the ground it would have exploded, but it still lied there as if it were a routine. Blood stains were also observed on walls and on kunai. Then the moment that would change Ryuuki Sukuro's life, she found her mother's body but no her father's. She looked for hours lifting debrief, after a few hours her hands were to bloody to continue. She sat and watched the final dance steps of the sun, soon it would be the moon's turn to share in natures dance. Sukuro sat on the broken house for what seemed like hours, but in reality only a few minutes. Her life had changed dramatically, and time seemed to stop. Her mother the only person who loved Sukuro was dead. Murdered. The young girl sat and wept. She went back into town and stayed in one of her classmates homes. She was to sad to sleep, but eventually cried herself to sleep. She vowed that she would find those who killed her mother, and when she did she would assassinate them. This ambition was nearly forgotten by her school activities…

Talents/Flaws: Her consistent habit to analyze ever step her opponent makes gives her both an advantage and a disadvantage. She is likely to be tricked with her logical thinking and often over thinks her opponent's moves. Her wolf sprit only helps her, making her taijutsu faster and stronger. Her body is not built, making one hard blow a killer. She uses her fit and fast body to dodge but several blows to the body can send her mind out of it.

dreemxweever

Full fledged auto mechanic
    Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    hey.. this sounds pretty sweet.. ill join if its cool with you guys..
    Name: Kaza Hominaru
    Village: Calm Winds Village
    Animal Spirit: Eagle (enables him to fly and move at extereme speeds; except when hes fighting with his sword)
    Fighting Style(s): Kaza usualy fights with a basic kendo style with a bit of sword-fighting. but uses a load of Ninjustsu when he can.

Appearance: Kaza has a very shady appearence, hes extremly tall, around 6'9''; hair is black and about shoulder length (straight) and is parted from his nose across his left eye so his right eye is covered; Kaza's left eye is sharingan, his right is normal, hazel colored; he is extremly muscular, but not freakishly huge.. you know, the usual average size muscles, six pack, bla bla bla.. clothing consists of black pants, usualy really baggy jeans, either a black undershirt/tank-top or no undershirt, a black over coat (it drapes down to about his ankles) that has a collar that covers the bottom of his neck to his upper-lip that he usualy wears buttoned from the neck, open the rest of the way down. also has a sword he carries with a backstrap. the sword is kind of like clouds sword from final fantasy.. for those who dont know what that looks like.. its about 6 feet long, 1 foot wide. this is the sword he uses with his kendo technique if you havnt caugh tthat already.

Personality: Kaza is usualy a very very quiet and intraverted person. he's also intelligent.. again, not freakishly intelligent but relativly intelligent than average. but his intelligence is usualy hidden behind his lack of common sense and his abundant source of irrational thought. at a first glance of kaza you would usualy think hes just a freak that needs a life or hobby, but get to know him and hes usualy a little more outgoing, fun, and can sometimes be seriously romanticly involved. hes also single so girls can be a slight distraction to him at very rare moments. Kaza loves a challenge, mental and physical, wont give up until he succeeds in doing something he believs in.

History: having the sharingan, he was always ridiculed and critisized for being different and freakish. growing up with an abusive father, his mother dead, he was deprived and also a little unstable.. partly why he is so.. different from everyone else around him. because of his unstability, he killed his father in self defence one day when he was at the age of 12. then a strong ninja took care of him until the age of 14 when the ninja was mercelesly killed. Kaza vowed to kill the group who murdered his sensei. he decided to come to the academy on his own will to train to be strong enough to justify his sensei's death.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
    Strengths: Kaza is very skilled in head on combat or against someone that cannot move very fast, this way he can either kill them fast with a couple strong blows with his sword or he can pick them off slowly by hitting them with fast moving weaker attacks.
    Weaknesses: when hes fighting with his sword, he is very vulnerable because hes unable to manuever quickly. also very sensative and unstable about his sensei's death, say someone mocks it.. kaza would explode with enourmous amounts of anger and chakra.

(im just gonna add a little thing for mine,) Kaza's religion is atheist.. if that is relevant to anything in the RP at all..

hope thats enough??

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: I have little knowledge on Naruto, but I R thinking of joining! So if I do join, I should be done by Saturday, 8/19/06.

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    Allright, I'm back from my vacation and I can start posting! Ok, I'll change it so she can talk to snakes...

----------------------

Name: Nina Rirumari

Village: Morning Dew Village, Land of Water.

Animal Spirit: Snake (Viper)

Fighting style(s): Ninjutsu(You all know what this is. ^.^), Genjutsu(Most of you probably know this but... It is the use of evasive techniques. Causing people to faint, replacing your body with an object, and making people think you disappeared into a tree fall under this category.)

Apperance:Nina Rirumari Black hair about shoulder length. Blonde streaks in the front where her bangs are. Light purple eyes. A necklace with a blue stone hangs from her neck. Wears a black tank-top belly-shirt and black shorts. Just wraps up feet and hands in black bandages. Carries many Kurin, a Katana, and many types of Throwing stars. Uses many types of water Ninjutsu.

Personality: At first, Nina may seem quiet, withdrawn, and shy. But infact, she is peppy, confidant, and bubbly. She just needs time to warm up to people. She is better at weaponry than hand-to-hand combat, and strikes best from afar. She hates being alone and loves company. Nina doesen't like being the center of attention, but also doesen't like being ignored. She just wants to fit in.

History: Nina was born to a wealthy noblewoman and a wandering Vegabond. Soon after the child was born, the father learned that by killing his wife and child, he would inherit his wifes large fortune. Of course, his inner animal was a greedy wolf, and he quickly decided money was more important than family. When Nina was one and a half, the father made his move. He stabbed his wife, but Nina stopped him. As he was about to kill her, she weakly raised her arm. Then, the one year old sent out a wave that put him to sleep.

Her mother picked Nina up, and with blood streeming from her stomach, ran away from the demented man. She warned the village elders, who had him be-headed. But, the blow had been fatal for Nina's mother. She cared for nina for another two years, struggling the whole way. Then, on the secount year after she got stabbed, she died. Nina was send to like with her rich aunt, who forbid her of learning Ninjutsu.

When Nina turned ten, her aunt was murdered. As soon as she died, Nina was moved to an orphanage. But, she started to study ninjutsu. The other kids teased her for her ambition, and soon, began to bully. After being there for six months, she had many injuries. She snuck out one night. Then, she found out her power. She could talk to snakes.

She spent many months with her new family, native forest snakes. They took care of her, and she protected them from heartless humans. She also continued to study Ninjutsu. After another six months, she returned to the village. The elders soon noticed her as a child prodigy. She was almost as good as the elders themselves. They took her in and funded her reasearch, and also gave her money for food and shealter. But, most people still shunned her. Only the elders gave her respect.

She was still a snake. The only snake in the village. Most were wolves, or foxes. But she was a snake. She was lonely. Nina still visited her snake friends, but they just weren't the same. Every day, she would watch the younger school-children play. But Nina was still lonely. Oh so lonely...

Strengths/Weaknesses: Nina oftin acts without thinking. She moves as fast as she can, without stopping to think. But you can count on her to strike first. She uses her weight to make herself fast, and her weight shifting allows her attacks to be as strong as she can make them. She can get 50 blows in a minute. But, shes a delicate little thing, and even if your attack is weak, it will send her flying. That is, IF you can hit her. And the attack might not hurt her, but the fall she takes will.

Last edited:

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    Name: Sohoko Nae [Eastern Order]
    Nick Name: Inari [Means shrimp]
    Village: Village of the Morning Dew, Land of Water.
    Animal Spirit: Snow Leopard
    Fighting Style: Nae is skilled in the art of Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, using her elements of Ice and Water, from trapping the foe into her mirrors or blinding the enemy with her mist technique, she often uses far away combat in battle and isn't that skilled in taijutsu, but can land a big punch or two at times.
    Appearance: Nae is fairly gaunt, and often referred to as pale, as of a human parody of a sheet of notebook paper. She is quite short, standing at the height of 4'7'', and seems smaller when she is tucked into her pushy, beige colored coat, which seems husky for a girl this age. Nae's frail, sickly body only makes your first impression of her seem worse, as well as make you wonder how she can survive in these conditions. An army of freckles surronding her nearly flawless, baby soft skin, the little crimson freckles drawed just above her whimsical emerald beryl eyes, tints of cerulean located in her irises. As her coat hanging just below her teal breeches, silver chimes hanging below her waist, jangling with the wind. Nae has pure white gauze, over the both of her arms, seeming fresh and new. Nae wears raven colored sandals, just tapping along the rim, numerous rocks stuck in the embedded bottoms. Nae's navy headband is wrapped out her waist, always seeming to fall off at the wrong time, the cause of her frail body. Nae keeps her weapons in a small beige pouch, easy to access.
    Personality: Though her body language makes her seem shy, Nae isne of a select few with the 'let life come as it may' attitude. Often laid-back, Nae takes on the appearance of being one who is rather carefree and disregarding of her problems. She has a rather calm, composed way of approaching difficulties, often with a strategy already set in place. While being a generally friendly, simplistic person to those who approach her, Nae tends to lean towards the quiet side, only offering her input when it is asked of or needed. Far from being the teacher's pet she is oftentimes suspected of being, Nae holds a tinge of mischief about her, often flaunting blatant disregard for rules or laws.

While often judged as 'just the girl in the corner', Nae holds fierce, hidden emotions for any of those she considers a friend, and is quick to conjure up a witty comment to rescue them from any danger. Protective and dominant, she's considered a type of body guard, and thus is judged as a benefit to any she chooses to befriend. And yet, as soon as she appears to be carefully mapped out as the quiet, caring type, she blooms into something completely different, like flames engulfing the cautiously inked notes of her personality.

To somes she can appear confident in herself, and sometimes overly-confident, melting casually into a bit of arrogance. Suave and composed, Nae is often judged as the peace-maker, although she has a bit of fiery rebellion about herself as well -- enough to start fires, in any case. While many who are considered quiet are also considered as being weak-willed, this doesn't seem to be the case for Nae, daringly unpredictable and determined to stand up for whatever beliefs she holds. Sometimes frighteningly reckless to the point of toppling into trouble, Nae has been caught in situations not at all suitable, and to this day noone knows how she has managed to evade death so well.

Nae prides herself in being rather witty and abrupt, talented in the arts of thinking on her feet and functioning well under most types of pressure. Rather resourceful, she has been classified as the type that makes use of basically anything and has the intuition to twist it into something completely different. Also rather obstinate and stern, Nae is passionate about almost any class of work you can throw at her -- if she's interested in it, she'll work hard to get it. Sometimes, however, determination can go a bit overboard. She's been known to push herself too hard to get something or go somewhere, throwing herself violently over the edge to help or to achieve. And there are sharp rocks at the bottom of that cliff.

Nae's just never had anyone to tell her the right way to go about things.

While appearing to be a rather normal girl, she is really far from it. She covers her memories with composure and personality, as though acting normal will make it seem as though nothing has happened to her. Nobody is really sure what memories haunt her so, but whatever it is has prodded her into becoming guarded and secretive. Talking of anything else will soothe her apparent fear, but when it comes to her past or anything remotely near it, she tumbles into dark silence. Occasionally, she will remember - and the result of remembering appears even worse than simply forgetting about it. Forcing the truth from her will be a full-time job, and so far nobody has devoted their time to prying the memories from her prison -- perhaps that's how Nae likes it.
    History: Nae has a 'history best forgotten' and keeps it to herself. She was born into the noble clan of Sohoko located in the Village of the Mountain Wall, good deeds were anear, Nae was the heir of a mere side branch of the Sohoko family tree, her family enraged by this, but still with the calmness to live their life, but abandoned to new girl by the name of Nae, for the hatred their family was feeling at the time.

Nae was found by a jounin, who was by the name of Ruroni Yurei in the Village of the Waterfall Mist, and she raised her in the jutsu of Ice, though the clan of Sohoko was under the Earth element. Nae struggled at this, trying in perpetuity for many a day and night. Both Yurei and Nae lost hope.

On a stormy night, the cascading rain falling onto the cheeks of Sohoko Nae, she was still trying, hoping the perfect the art of Ice and Water repeatedly failing, Nae bruised, Nae cried, but nothing was to the art of Ice and Water that Nae could do, breaking down, she was nothing, "Inari" as Yurei called her. With the nickname of 'little shrimp', Nae was just devastated and she tried even more, losing her energy, but her power raised.

After many grueling hours, Nae mastered the art of 'Glacier Pierce', but she wasn't satisfied, she tried even more and more, and learned other art's, she was conceited, but not with the likes of her sensei Yurei, so she bounded abroad, stumbling into the Village of the Morning Dew, finding a friend, her name was Kaoru, sharing many facts of the same, Nae became attached to her many a like but recently dieing from illness, Nae was desparate and such a good friend to her that she couldn't let her go, but things change and soon, Kaoru died, leaving a faint reminder of her friend, Sohoko Nae.
    Strengths/Weaknesses: Nae is fast and swift, but not skilled in taijutsu, her weight is light and she uses that to her advantage to dodge attacks, but she lacks in close combat, using her Ninjutsu and Genjutsu alot, but doesn't prefer that much combat. Nae's a logical thinker and can predict opponents moves, but that doesn't help her alot.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Jellybeans: loved your sign-up!! great detail!! accepted

xXMunchlaxrox722Xx: very good sign-up, but if you want your character to talk to animals, im afraid she can only talk to those of the same species as her animal form. but you're still accepted

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    **we will start now!!** (remember, all the genin return at the same time, so we are all together)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rayne looked around, and saw everything in chaos. Nearby houses were on fire, and there were local villagers crying and screaming for help. He looked around in desbelief and shock, as this was once a peaceful agricultural village, and now the Kumai soldiers have destroyed it. As he got nearer, he notice a large smoldering pile of wood and ash, and saw it was his old Ninja Academy. As he looked through the ash, he noticed the end of a golden scroll sticking out from the debris. He picked it up and looked at it.

"Hey guys, come look at this!" said Rayne reading the scroll. "It says: ' Young Genin, when you return, you will find our Ninja Academy destroyed and the Raiken Region taken over by the Kumai Region. Our region is defenseless, and you our our only hope. You do not yet possess the skills to destroy the Kumai Jonin, so i have given you an assortment of weapons and the instructions to undergo the training you will need. Now, in case you are a Kumai soldier, i will not openly tell you where the weapons are, but i will give you a hint: the opposite of a cloud's home beneath the circle of young mountains. I have hidden the weapons in a nearby forest, so you should know where to look. With the weapons will be scrolls with challenges i have assigned you. You must pass these challenges or will not be ready to face the Kumai Jonin and will most likely be killed. The Kumai Soldiers are closing in, so i must give you one last piece of advice: stick together. no matter how hard and difficult the path may be, no matter what differences you may have, just remember you are all here for the same purpose, and that is to save the Raiken Region. I bid you my final farewell '."

He looked around at the others and then back at the scroll. "I can't believe this....what do you guys think we should do?" he asked. "We've only been gone for a couple of weeks, and our region is defenseless. I mean, Supreme Hokage said we are the only hope."

He looked around at the nearby village, and saw tall expression-less men walking around forcing the local villagers out of their homes. "Those must me the Kumai Jonin," Rayne whispered, looking at the tall men. "We have no chance against them......if they find us with this scroll, they will surely kill us. C'mon, lets go into the forest where we can talk undetected."

dreemxweever

Full fledged auto mechanic
    Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    Kaza took one last look at the ash and debri and wondered what had happened while he was gone and what he couldve done to protect the region
    as he was thinking someone shouted that broke his concentration
    "c'mon Kaza! lets go before we die!" it was rayne yelling for him to come
    he decided to follow because he wouldnt stand a chance against the kumai jonin. he ran after the group towards the dark forest.

"so what do we do now? i mean, in the state were currently in we dont stand a chance against the kumai jonin.. our only choice is to train together and try to make ourselves stronger as a group."

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    :cool: i made a sprite of Rayne:

Primal Fury: The Beast Within (Naruto RP, PG-15)

it looks good, no?

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
    Smiling, he talks to Rayne, "come on, I can take these guys on. I've takin' bigger guys without my spirit form." Looking at Kaza, "maybe I can team up with you when we get to become experienced jonin though I doubt that you will become stronger than me. The reason I want to be your partner is because of we are so similar on how we lost our love ones." Taking his hand out in a handshake, he says, "my name's Masato Akira, what's yours?"

Before he heard his name, a loud gunshot is heard. Everyone heard it and see's a person come out of the forest, bloody.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Ah man! Am I too late? Can I still join?
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Name: Komora Halli
    Nickname: Kom
    Village: Waterfall Mist Village, Land of Water
    Animal Spirit: Black fox (allows Kom to be able to move at highspeeds and allows her to be very flexible.)
    Fighting Style: She's great and both Tiajitsu and Genjutsu. Her figthing style is more defense than offense. She evades attacks and will throw a couple herself, then when her oppenents tired, she attacks.

Apperance: Kom stands around 5"2 and isn't too skiny but then she's not fat either. Just right. She has short sky blue hair, both her bangs and hair are spiked. She has blue streaks in her hair. Her eyes are a greyish blue. She has really big eyes, but not giagantic. Her shirt is white with shortsleeves and it has a black guitar on it with red words of ROCK! She has black capris with white seams. She wears one black earing on her left ear. Her forehead protector is on her right arm.

Personality: Kom is a very active person. She always has to be doing something. She's got a lot of energy in her, and she shows it. She's very confident and bubbly. She talks to everyone she meets. She can be hard when she's battling, but to her teamates and friends, she's pretty nice. She's loyal to her country and to those of who she cares. She's determinded and will always finish anything she starts. She hates people who betray their friends and family, and that never finish anything and just give up to easily. Slackeing off is one of her petpeeves. She says you should always give 110 percent to anything you do. Even training.
    She might seem a little intemadating to those who are a bit shy, but she's a friend to all those she knows and she'll never leave a man behind. The number 1 most important thing is to always watch out for each other. Becuase right now, you're family.
    (Hope this is alright!)

History: Kom had a family, once, but they were killed in a war between her country and other one. She was only 7 when it happended. She can still remeber that day, a clear blue day while she was out practiceing with her Kunai that a real good friend of the family came to her house. After that, the friend, a Jounin took her in. He was the next best thing to a father she could ever want. He trainded her and helped her to become faster and more flexible. He was glad to see that she wasn't really affected that much by what had happended her parents, she was still that hyper active girl he'd known. Though it had. It had affected her morals, the reason they had died was becuase the rest of their teamates hadn't been there for them, they'd left them out there on their own against a group of skilled ninja. At nights she'd cry herself to sleep, but after a couple of years, it just made her sad to think of it. She was happy still, to be able to live with someone she knew.

3 years after the incident Kishame, the Jounin, finally told her what had really happended. They had been kidnapped and taken. They never really died. Infact, they still might be. This made her happy to know, but then she knew that ater 3 years, there wasn't much hope for them. Even Anbu had searched for them, and they couldn't find anything. She knew that if she ever went to that country, she wouldn't let anything get in the way of her finding her family.

Strenths/Weakness: She's very fast and very flexible. She can avoid most any attack. Her Genjutsu allows her to hide. Her taijutsu allows her to be able to attack or defend herself if need be. Her weakness, is that even though she can take a hit, her offense isn't very good. The only way to actually get rid of an enemy is to use Ninjutsu. Her other weakness is that sometimes, she can become to determined and get a bit cocky, allowing her guard down.
    ~~~~~~
    Hope this is okay!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back