• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Did anyone see the Cage match on TNA last week. It might have been the match of Kurt Angles career. He had 10 angle slams. Really his best worked match in years.

Kudos to him.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    The Triple H vs Orton and Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels storylines are the best storylines in at least 3 years if you ask me.

The McMahons and Triple H attacking the Legacy and Shawn Michaels getting in the Undertakers head. Finally some good creative writing. Well done WWE, well done.

*Sigh* At the costs of so many careers. I hope WWE makes it all worth while. Many people's lives were crushed....

Did anyone see the Cage match on TNA last week. It might have been the match of Kurt Angles career. He had 10 angle slams. Really his best worked match in years.

Kudos to him.

Really? I never watched TNA, but that match sounds as if it was really good. xD

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Wait, is TNA actually improving their episodes?

TNA has equaled or done better then ECW for the past month. I'm sorry I don't have a link for the Angle match.

Also, I'm going to be away all weekend so I'm going to miss Wrestlemania. So no news updates from me ;(

I hope it turns out to be a better PPV then it seems.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    It seems to be an OK PPV to me. Im looking forward to mostly HHH giving Orton what he deserves, The Hardys fight it out, and Miss Wresltemania. xD

Yeah, TNA seems to be doing way better then ECW. xD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Sorry, but I haven't been watchin' wrestling lately.

I hope all of this is worth it, because the losses of employees will come back someday and bite WWE in the butt.

Angle did how many slams? Kudos. I thought that he's gettin' to that age, but it seems that I'm quite incorrect.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Mewthree, I watched the 20 man cage match on t.v. and I say it was a pretty good cage match I've seen in a while.

bloodex-fire, Ashley has been released from WWE for quite some time now.

As for wrestlermania this seems like the worst Mania ever. Nothing on the card is telling me I should watch that.

Has anyone been watching Ring of Honor on HDNet? if not I recommend you get the channel HDNet or go to youtube and find the member called ROHBrazil and he will give you the complete episode given each saturday.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    7:17, I am aware of that, xD

Well, Mania is tommorow. I have no coments on how good or bad this one is. xD May I pray Orton gets his @$$ kicked. xD

Max_Damage39

I am not pathetic!... Am I?
    Years
    Vince really doesn't like Christian... He just pulled him from an upcoming WWE Films production although no information on what the movie was called or why he was removed has been released yet.

Years
    7:17, I am aware of that, xD

Well, Mania is tommorow. I have no coments on how good or bad this one is. xD May I pray Orton gets his @$$ kicked. xD

Why is that? Orton would make a much better champion than Triple H. All Triple H is interested in doing these days is raising his title reigns. Plus, we need a great heel champions cause Edge's gimmick is far too old.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Why is that? Orton would make a much better champion than Triple H. All Triple H is interested in doing these days is raising his title reigns. Plus, we need a great heel champions cause Edge's gimmick is far too old.

True... But I think Orton is just a little wierd. I liked him like 2 years ago (When he was in SD!) Well, looks like the fields open in my POV. xD

Years
    He does have a lot of mistakes.

Anyways, my predictions for tonight:
    IC Title:
    Rey Mysterio def. JBL (new champion)

25 Diva Battle Royal:
    Melina wins

Chris Jericho vs. WWE Legends:
    Jericho def. Legends

Money in the Bank Ladder Match:
    MVP wins

Hardy vs Hardy:
    Jeff Hardy def. Matt Hardy

Tag Team Titles Unification Match:
    The Miz & John Morrison def. Primo & Carlito

Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker:
    Undertaker def. Shawn Michaels

World Heavyweight Title Triple Threat Match:
    John Cena def. Big Show and Edge (Pins Big Show)

WWE Title Match:
    Randy Orton def. Triple H (Hopefully...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back