• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

☆DiaIsDia☆

.:Cradle Shock:.
    Years
    Alicia only won 3 times? And she has a title match now?
    No. She only had 3 pinfalls in her entire WWE SD/ECW/Raw Career. Not sure how she did in FCW but she only has 3 pinfalls. She obviously won more with Michelle and DJ Gabriel and stuff.

Edit:
    She probably only got the Title Shot cuz she pinned Mickie.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    This latest Pay-Per-View is the exact reason why there should only be 4 - 8 Pay-Per-Views per year. To develop an actual plotline for matches and not the samething over and over.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    This latest Pay-Per-View is the exact reason why there should only be 4 - 8 Pay-Per-Views per year. To develop an acrual plotline for matches and not the samething over and over.

Thank you! I always thought this! Seriously, after the PPV where Jeff lost the Heavyweight title (What was it, Summerslam?), like seriously, Undertaker attacked, and it seemed like next week was Breaking Pont. No story at all!!!

EstebanOrt77

The only Colombian on PC.
    Years
    Thank you! I always thought this! Seriously, after the PPV where Jeff lost the Heavyweight title (What was it, Summerslam?), like seriously, Undertaker attacked, and it seemed like next week was Breaking Pont. No story at all!!!
    I kind of liked it, actually. Although it came by pretty fast.

Is there anyone here who is as happy as me about Zack Ryder winning the 10-man Battle Royal and becoming the #1 Contender for the ECW Title?

estebanort77:t089:

Last edited by a moderator:

☆DiaIsDia☆

Years
    IDK if this is 'Pro Wrestling' but here is the full SvR 2010 Roster Revealed today about an hour ago.

Spoiler:

This is not Full-Full. This is just like the first post on GameSpot forums about this. The dude messed up and forgot to post some superstars. The roster is 70+ so this is not completely full.

EstebanOrt77

Years
    IDK if this is 'Pro Wrestling' but here is the full SvR 2010 Roster Revealed today about an hour ago.

Spoiler:

This is not Full-Full. This is just like the first post on GameSpot forums about this. The dude messed up and forgot to post some superstars. The roster is 70+ so this is not completely full.
    So MAYBE ZACK RYDER is in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

☆DiaIsDia☆

Years
    So MAYBE ZACK RYDER is in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I saw it, it kept cutting off during ECW and Divas but some guy there said 'No Zack Ryder' and only one superstar from the ECW roster was cut and that's Shelton Benjamin so I'm pretty sure Ryder's not in it.

EstebanOrt77

Years
    When I saw it, it kept cutting off during ECW and Divas but some guy there said 'No Zack Ryder' and only one superstar from the ECW roster was cut and that's Shelton Benjamin so I'm pretty sure Ryder's not in it.
    Why must life be so cruel, he was in 09. What's the big deal?

Last edited:

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Being honest, wrestling shouldn't be classified as a sport. It is a bunch of faking steroid taking sad sacks. Honestly it is just a shocking part of what people call life.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I kind of liked it, actually. Although it came by pretty fast.

Is there anyone here who is as happy as me about Zack Ryder winning the 10-man Battle Royal and becoming the #1 Contender for the ECW Title?

Im actually a bit happy for Ryder. He's been on a better road since he split with Ryder, I can tell. But is he a face or a heel?

Spoiler:

Definatly Missing a few. Evan Bourne isn't there. As much as I hate to say it, but I think Ryder isn't there. Check WWE.com. I know for a fact they have all the people.

Being honest, wrestling shouldn't be classified as a sport. It is a bunch of faking steroid taking sad sacks. Honestly it is just a shocking part of what people call life.

Correction. MOST wrestling is fake. WWE TNA, yeah, but UFC is real, hardcore, isn't it?

EstebanOrt77

Years
    Shut up and get out of here.

Zack Ryder is a heel and he is the next ECW Champion

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Tudj said:

Correction: wrestling is a sport. WWE is World Wrestling Entertainment. Total Non-Stop Action is wrestling entertainment. They're entertainment and everyone knows it's fake. They admit that they're fake since everyone knows they're fake. Wrestling in the NCAA and the Olympics is real and are actual sports.

Of course you wouldn't know though. You must think that wrestling is only WWE.

Tudj

Years
    I know wrestling is fake, and a sport, I just think that ALL wrestling is boring, and for a fact only a small portion off people like it. And I know what wretling is, my cousin is to badly obsessed, and I think it is a bad fad to follow. But it is MY OPINION, which is why I stated what I said earlier.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Of course. Just because you don't like wrestling, you think it shouldn't be counted as a sport? You said it shouldn't be counted as a sport clear as day even though it is a sport.

Also, don't come to me with "It's my opinion." since you should be able to defend your opinions. Defend why it shouldn't be counted as a sport or knock off the comments that make you look stupid.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    I know wrestling is fake, and a sport, I just think that ALL wrestling is boring, and for a fact only a small portion off people like it. And I know what wretling is, my cousin is to badly obsessed, and I think it is a bad fad to follow. But it is MY OPINION, which is why I stated what I said earlier.

Cut that "it is my opinion" bull!

Only a small portion of people like it? PLEASE! Do you realize the ratings WWE, TNA, and UFC get? They are the top rated shows on television, so shut up and get out of here.

Also, WWE and TNA are fake, but most of the injuries are definately REAL.

Tudj

Years
    Ok honestly, if you went to a College and you said the word wrestling, they would cut you up like a fish. Maybe it is just my country but no-one likes wrestling, well every civilized person doesn't. Only little 5th and 6th graders watch wrestling, yet by the time they get older, they realize how pathetic wrestling was. All wrestling is, well is men manhandling each other which isn't real and people lying on the ground acting all pussy. And say exactly how broadcasted wrestling( the one on tv) is sport, what are they doing which classifies it as a sport. And its just discussion, I stated my opinion and a few of you people didn't like it. One day when most people here hit 30 and have kids, will wonder why their kids actually like wrestling.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Tudj said:
    Ok honestly, if you went to a College and you said the word wrestling, they would cut you up like a fish.

Of course, I will take your 14-year old advice as to what a majority of college students believe.

Maybe it is just my country but no-one likes wrestling, well every civilized person doesn't.

Nice generalization of your entire country.

Only little 5th and 6th graders watch wrestling, yet by the time they get older, they realize how pathetic wrestling was.

Is that only in Australia too? In America, the tv show it's quite popular with adults. It's also liked in Britain and Canada as well.

All wrestling is, well is men manhandling each other which isn't real and people lying on the ground acting all pussy.

Watch real wrestling instead of entertainment wrestling because you look like a fool right now.

And say exactly how broadcasted wrestling( the one on tv) is sport, what are they doing which classifies it as a sport.

I never said it was. As I said, the tv show is fake but the sport is not. You claimed that wrestling shouldn't be counted as a sport and still have not provided any reason to support this. Unless you were to the tv show but that would mean you came in here ignorant.

And its just discussion, I stated my opinion and a few of you people didn't like it.

Your opinion has nothing to support it and will be attacked regardless.

One day when most people here hit 30 and have kids, will wonder why their kids actually like wrestling.

You're 14-years old but you talk like you're already 30. Seriously, make a real point or shut up.

Tudj

Years
    Ok my final point is seeing as though we are talking about the TV show I stated that was fake. Its not my whole country its just most people. Im not a fool I am in fact quite smart. By the way real wrestling is pointless as you are mostly likely to get life threatening injuries. And as a final point you know we are talking about tv broadcasted wrestling so why bring up real ones. I will leave it at state why you think tv wrestling is exciting and good to watch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back