• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
    DX is performing next week on Monday Night RAW, I sure hope Y2J comes back and I also heard rumours about Rikishi making a come back?

Wow really? That would be ace

As for Austin I think they're trying to get him a little more involved again as that Santino things been building for weeks. Doubtful its a full time thing anyway.

And I agree on Y2J, they just need to get on with it now.

Oh and I actually wanted Batista to win at Cyber Sunday :). I think they needed to prove he CAN beat Taker.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Wow really? That would be ace

As for Austin I think they're trying to get him a little more involved again as that Santino things been building for weeks. Doubtful its a full time thing anyway.

And I agree on Y2J, they just need to get on with it now.

Oh and I actually wanted Batista to win at Cyber Sunday :). I think they needed to prove he CAN beat Taker.

Austin is coming to RAW next week, probably with some more Santino comedy stuff

I can already smell Y2J on Monday Night RAW =P

Uhmm you just missed Cyber Sunday bud...Batista won against The Undertaker..o.0

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
    Austin is coming to RAW next week, probably with some more Santino comedy stuff

I can already smell Y2J on Monday Night RAW =P

Uhmm you just missed Cyber Sunday bud...Batista won against The Undertaker..o.0

Thats what I said o.O. People were being all "Awh Taker lost"

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Thats what I said o.O. People were being all "Awh Taker lost"

Ah my bad I was skim reading >.< Yeh I dont really like Batista that much I kinda wish Undertaker won the WHC, oh and I also wished HBK won the WWe title there but stupid Orton with the cheap lowblow..

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
    I'll agree on the lowblow, I think Orton needed to actually beat HBK because recently hes just lost in bigtime matches bar his last win over Triple H At No Mercy.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    My 2 fav guys on RAW..HBK and HHH I think either one should have title by now..HBK has to win the title at Survivor Series unless they're stupid enough to not script that

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Anyone else looking forward to seeing Batista tossed off of HIAC at Survivor Series? I know I am!!!!

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    Anyone else looking forward to seeing Batista tossed off of HIAC at Survivor Series? I know I am!!!!
    i am!
    n i hope if batista loses he won't get any more title shots!
    i'm tired of seeing Batista as the world champ!

man i wish that WWE would push the young talent they hav!
    and push some of the low carder n mid carder vets to the main event(like Steven Richards!)

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    i am!
    n i hope if batista loses he won't get any more title shots!
    i'm tired of seeing Batista as the world champ!

man i wish that WWE would push the young talent they hav!
    and push some of the low carder n mid carder vets to the main event(like Steven Richards!)

They should push Kane more aswell he was one of my all time fav

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Only for one night I guess, but they were really funny at the start of this weeks episode of RAW xD.

Stoner Cold was awesome today aswell, Santino really deserves those beatings and beer shower after he rejected 3:16's DVD xD.

I also heard Y2J is coming back at Survivor Series.

Johnny3

♫ ♪R h yt h m♪ ♫
    Years
    Yeah that was so funny. Santeno was full on slipping over, and maria was getting wet to stone cold you are good xD
    Edit: How many beers do you want? xD

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I hope they give MVP a main event push soon. And maybe have an interpromotional rivalry between him and Jericho (if Jericho ever comes back). Can you imaigne the promo wars between those 2?

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Chris Masters has been released from his WWE contract.

And who says Jericho has to join RAW? That would be an odd twist. A tag team forming between him and Edge, maybe? I bet few people would be expecting that.

Moth0998_au

It's Me :o
    Years
    cmon when is Matt Hardy and MVP gonna lose their titles no offence to them but i want matt to have the US title more than MVP. Whose looking forward to the Survivor series elimination tag thing? Meeeeeeee:p

Is Y2J actually coming or will it be like Cyber Sunday? umm does edge return?

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I wish they'd script the US championship to someone like Kane...

If Y2J didn't come to Suvivor Series then I'm going to send an army of flying carnivorous monkeys to WWe.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I wonder, has anyone happened to think that this may just be tied to Edge returning? I mean, it's unlikely, but Edge is all over the Survivor Series promos and it certainly doesn't seem beyond the realm of possibility.

Oh and I don't think that Jericho would be put on Smackdown. Smackdown is regarded as the "B Show" of WWE, and Jericho would definitely choose to be on RAW, or at least I would think so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back