• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

punisher

War Zone
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    ya Y2J IS COMING BACK i think in syber sundy of afte that,if not taht means .....i donno acully

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Hope DX reunites after Cyber Sunday, and whats with the save_us, 2ndcoming video disturbance thing on Monday night RAW? signs of Y2J Chris Jericho coming back?

Ugh, no just leave DX disbanded. They were good for a few weeks, but once they became "serious DX" it got real stale real quick. Leave that alone.

And it's been rumored ever since the first Save_US.222 promo that it's going to be Jericho, and word is that the return will happen at CC. It remains to be seen whether that'll happen.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Ugh, no just leave DX disbanded. They were good for a few weeks, but once they became "serious DX" it got real stale real quick. Leave that alone.

And it's been rumored ever since the first Save_US.222 promo that it's going to be Jericho, and word is that the return will happen at CC. It remains to be seen whether that'll happen.

Why? DX is so awesome they make the best WWe comedians XD, one time I remember when Triple H had to do a number 2 and Chris Masters tried to masterlock him from the back but he got beaten up instead and HBK goes "Holy cow you crapped a masterpiece!" XD.

Awesome I really want to see the awesome "Walls of Jericho" again =P

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    i voted on WWE.com and here is what i picked:

Randy Orton v Shawn Michaels
    Triple H v Umaga - Street Fight
    Rey v Finlay - Stretcher match
    CM Punk v The Miz
    Batista v Undertaker - Stone Cold as ref
    Matt Hardy v MVP - Mixed Martial Arts Match

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Why? DX is so awesome they make the best WWe comedians XD, one time I remember when Triple H had to do a number 2 and Chris Masters tried to masterlock him from the back but he got beaten up instead and HBK goes "Holy cow you crapped a masterpiece!" XD.

Yeah, they were good like that until the Rated RKO feud when they got serious. THen they were no better than any other stable.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    DX is awesome Id really want to see them reunite, and I can see Chris Jericho as a WWe champ =P

Ive also heard rumours that theyre going to trade Umaga for Mark Henry?

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    i think i remember seeing in that video there was a countdown in the middle, and only seen from 5 down to 1. could be a possibility that Chris Jericho is coming back on the 29th, which is Raw, which will be "RAW IS JERICHO!!!"

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    DX is awesome Id really want to see them reunite, and I can see Chris Jericho as a WWe champ =P

Ive also heard rumours that theyre going to trade Umaga for Mark Henry?

Ya I've read them to.
    Spoiler:

TWOFACE

Years
    I dont think that DX will reunite cause HBK want the wwe tittle and so does Triple-H so maybe it will go like this at Cybersunday Triple-H will atk HBK while he's getting ready for finisher and then he'll double team with Orton (it will be DQ and Randy will still the champ it depends on the match rules) after that Y2J promo will appear again but this time its a final COUNT DOWN and Jericho will help shawn .
    so triple-H will turn 2 heel since he's going to team up with orton against HBK and Jerhico.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    DX was cool back then in the late 90's but now it sucks cuz is not the same.
    So DX should not come back, yeah there were awesome back then but not the current DX.

Damn it sux that ECW is continuing on SciFi.They all look like low carders in that show.Mostly of them should go to Smackdown and a few should go to RAW.

WWE please leave the good old days alone!

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Damn it sux that ECW is continuing on SciFi.They all look like low carders in that show.Mostly of them should go to Smackdown and a few should go to RAW.

WWE please leave the good old days alone!

WWe is like sliding down a hill now, they should be more extreme and IMO they should merge RAW + Smackdown with the ECW roster, like CM Punk should be in RAW now that would be awesome

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I dont think that DX will reunite cause HBK want the wwe tittle and so does Triple-H so maybe it will go like this at Cybersunday Triple-H will atk HBK while he's getting ready for finisher and then he'll double team with Orton (it will be DQ and Randy will still the champ it depends on the match rules) after that Y2J promo will appear again but this time its a final COUNT DOWN and Jericho will help shawn .
    so triple-H will turn 2 heel since he's going to team up with orton against HBK and Jerhico.

Wow. That's actually a really good idea. Triple H as heel would be amazing.

Maybe you should write for WWE, you could probably do better than most of them. :laugh:

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    HHH as a heel would be good for the business I think, but I can't see it happening due to the recent feuds he's had with the notorious heel, Umaga, his No Mercy war against Orton, and of course Carlito and McMahon.

WWe is like sliding down a hill now, they should be more extreme and IMO they should merge RAW + Smackdown with the ECW roster, like CM Punk should be in RAW now that would be awesome

I'd love that to happen. It seems that SD! and ECW are merging anyway, but judging by the polls on WWE.com, the ECW-related option always comes out on the bottom. Check out the newest poll: Which Cyber Sunday Match are you most looking forward to seeing?

When I voted (for WWE Championship Match), Batista vs. Undertaker was winning, and the ECW Championship match was on the bottom.

CM Punk on RAW. Doesn't that sound great?

Last edited:

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    HHH as a heel would be good for the business I think, but I can't see it happening due to the recent feuds he's had with the notorious heel, Umaga, his No Mercy war against Orton, and of course Carlito and McMahon.

I'd love that to happen. It seems that SD! and ECW are merging anyway, but judging by the polls on WWE.com, the ECW-related option always comes out on the bottom. Check out the newest poll: Which Cyber Sunday Match are you most looking forward to seeing?

When I voted (for WWE Championship Match), Batista vs. Undertaker was winning, and the ECW Championship match was on the bottom.

CM Punk on RAW. Doesn't that sound great?

HHH should be in every PPV main events, HBK? hmm wont be long til he retires did you see the way he ran to the ring on monday night RAW? he was limping XD, oh wait we forgot about Bobby Lashley =D, Cena hmmm hes out of the question.

I reckon Batista will win the heavyweight championship match something tells me 3:16 is up to something funny...

CM Punk on RAW the start of the punk era !!! XD

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Don't you guys realize that if CM Punk goes to Raw that he'll be put in the mid-card right away? ECW is for the developmental talent and Raw and SD are for the beefed up bodybuilder talent. Punk would just experience the same problems that Christian did with WWE, in that he won't get his push because he's not imposing enough. For now I'd say just keep him on ECW as the champ and eventually move him to SD where he would have a better chance at a title shot than on Raw.

punisher

War Zone
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    ill tell ya whats gonna happen in sybersunday,after HBK win the title Y2J will apper and attak hbk........then HHH theme song ...thats right HHH with a slidge hammer wants to atk Y2J but hbk gets up and three of them stand faceing each ather each of them wants the wwe title...ya right thats gonna happen when Randy hit them three with a chair or anything.......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back