• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hmm...To be honest, I really thought Randy was going to win back his Title. I guess now the Age of Orton is over. Especially as the Monarch now has a Broken Collarbone. The Big Show was Bleeding all over the place. He'd donned the Crimson Mask and it looked like there was no way of stopping him. As soon as John Morrison took his Legs to protect the Miz, it was over. Them Stairs came crashing down on Big Show. Also, if it hadn't been for Edge's Henchmen and Relatives, The Undertaker would have Nailed that one. Just goes to show how tough Life is! The Bad Guy wins occasionally.

:t152:

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    https://nodq.com/wwe/214449106.shtml
    Randy Orton will only be gone for 3 months. Injury does not seem to require surgery.

https://nodq.com/wwe/214431871.shtml
    The Undertaker is merely taking some well deserved time off. His not really gone, it's just part of the story line.

https://nodq.com/wwe/214439673.shtml
    Seems Regal could be in a spot of trouble =/

https://nodq.com/wwe/214528342.shtml
    News for all Batista fans out there. Maybe taking some time off but due to The Undertaker taking a time off and Orton's injury his request at an extended leave of absence may be denied.

I always go to this site for backstage coverage on WWE, TNA and UFC.

I also agree with you Mewthree! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    I would want to see Samoa Joe come in, give a Brainbuster to Edge. THEN put Cena in the Rear Naked Choke and watch him tap like the pussy he is.

yeah somoa joe rules, as much as i hate edge i just think he makes a good champ i like how well he makes every1 hate him thats wat i like about him hes a good wrestler the only things i hate about edge is that he's never alone but thats wat makes edge edge

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    https://nodq.com/wwe/214449106.shtml
    Randy Orton will only be gone for 3 months. Injury does not seem to require surgery.
    Ya roomer is the locker room went nuts when they found out. The love for HHH is not there, and the big roomer is, he is going to Smackdown during the draft as people are sick of him on RAW.

[
    https://nodq.com/wwe/214431871.shtml
    The Undertaker is merely taking some well deserved time off. His not really gone, it's just part of the story line.

I Blame McMahon for this one. Roomer his he's healing up, but we lost what could have been one of the best Championship runs ever.

https://nodq.com/wwe/214528342.shtml
    News for all Batista fans out there. Maybe taking some time off but due to The Undertaker taking a time off and Orton's injury his request at an extended leave of absence may be denied.

Ya, thats an odd one. If the match order was different, I would have said that they had to change the plans in order to keep Batista there longer. HBK's knees are in such bad condition to. Its scary he even makes to the ring...but wait he paid allot...

I also agree with you Mewthree! ^_^

I wanna see Cena put Joe in the STFU or that other junk attack that he uses thats nothing but a Death Vally Driver.

AJ Styles also has more talent then Cena could ever hope to have.

Years
    Although, to be honest, there is one Superstar I am concerned about: Chris Jericho. Who knows what he's thinking right now. No matter what he did to try and Psych up Shawn Micheals, Batista seemed to end that. What's more, Chris can't seem to bring himself to use a Chair anymore. He's Withdrawn himself from both Shawn and JBL before he brought a Chair crashing down. I wonder what's going through his mind right now.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Although, to be honest, there is one Superstar I am concerned about: Chris Jericho. Who knows what he's thinking right now. No matter what he did to try and Psych up Shawn Micheals, Batista seemed to end that. What's more, Chris can't seem to bring himself to use a Chair anymore. He's Withdrawn himself from both Shawn and JBL before he brought a Chair crashing down. I wonder what's going through his mind right now.

You know this is all just character development right? This is a Jericho heel turn, which is overdue quite frankly. The man is a born heel.

all i got to say is ....Cena , edge and batista rock!!!

Nub.

Kaz.

CELTICS ARE NBA CHAMPIONS!
    Years
    I was going to but decided against it. For all we know, any of us could've gotten that $2.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Did you guys know that when Undertaker came to the WWF, he was briefly called Cain?
    Then they make it he has a brother called Kane. And the rest is history.

Now they're bringing a second ladies' belt, this time to SmackDown. Natalya has advanced. We await her challenger(s).

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    all i got to say is ....Cena , edge and batista rock!!!

Dude, Cena is the worst thing to have happened to the WWE roster since Stephanie McMahon was put in charge of the creative team <.<

Ah, that whole Money Mania thing sounds kinda dumb to me. It's just another attempt of McMahon's to "get ratings". The man is giving away money he truthfully cannot spare. Why do you think there was talk of only one Pay-Per-View a month? 'Cause he was losing more than making.

And check it out, Daivari is now in TNA.
    Daivari now in TNA

Ooh and if you also follow UFC, those rumors of Mayweather going to UFC are false. Now that's a relieve!

Kaz.

CELTICS ARE NBA CHAMPIONS!
    Years
    Cena sucks. That's that, and nothing will change my mind about it. He is SO horrible.
    Same with Batista. God, I hate him.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    what ever happened to bobby lashley he was a beast

He left the WWE for unknown reasons, he has said himself someone didn't like him and forced him out. He is training for MMA, roomed to be coming to TNA for a long time, and his Girlfriend Ex-WWE Dvia Krystal is pregnant.

And let me stress the fact that...

Cena SUCKS!

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Quite sincerely I would love to have anyone besides Cena or HHH being champion. Saddest thing of it all is if it weren't for Jeff Hardy's suspension he was the one to go for the title and actually win it.

Eh...but if I have to choose the lesser of two evils I guess I'd rather have HHH with the title.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    So, with the draft coming up everyone, who would you like to see drafted. I'd for one like to see MVP and Kelly Kelly moved to RAW and Umaga to Smackdown and (Tr)Ashley to ECW. MVP with this contract negotiation thing going on, he might be drafted to RAW to "sort it out". Then Kelly is vastly improving in the ring, I think she is much more talented than Maria or Ashley. Umaga needs fresh opponents, and then Ashley needs firing, but she can go to ECW and fight Layla, and she'll get her but kicked.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    well i havent really been following ECW, but i will be now, with Teddy Long as the ECW general manager. i think he is the best GM in the business. so now i am watching RAW and ECW.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    I only watch RAW too, yet I make sure I watch ECW and Smackdown's Quick Cuts on WWE.com. I can't wait for the draft, and i saw a spoiler for it, I know I shouldn't of looked. :P I was pleasantly suprised with what I saw.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back