• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    I only watch RAW too, yet I make sure I watch ECW and Smackdown's Quick Cuts on WWE.com. I can't wait for the draft, and i saw a spoiler for it, I know I shouldn't of looked. :P I was pleasantly suprised with what I saw.

Everyone knows there REALLY REALLY REEEEAAAALLLYYYYYYYYYYY going to shake up all the rosters. Big moves all over the place. Mr. Crazy can't let the rating stay to slow on RAW. They've killed Smackdown already once, they'll do it again shortly.

Last edited:

Kaz.

CELTICS ARE NBA CHAMPIONS!
    Years
    I personally want MVP somewhere else besides SmackDown! since he's almost been there for two years now and really needs some new competition. On SD!, he's become a jobber as of late except for his random VIP Lounges.

They also need to get rid of all the "talk shows" and only have 2 consecutive ones instead of 6 that happen out of the blue. Keep Highlight Reel and VIP Lounge, then be done with it. The rest always suck, maybe with the exception of The Cutting Edge.

Years
    All right, here's a Question:
    Some People think HHH is too Arrogant to keep the WWE Title.
    Some think Randy Orton is too much of a Cheater (Remember what John Cena said: "The only Champion to lose his way into Wrestlemania") to keep the Title.
    Some think John Cena is too Evil and/or Uncool Enough to keep the Title.

But out of them 3, who would you prefer for the Title?

:t152:

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    All right, here's a Question:
    Some People think HHH is too Arrogant to keep the WWE Title.
    Some think Randy Orton is too much of a Cheater (Remember what John Cena said: "The only Champion to lose his way into Wrestlemania") to keep the Title.
    Some think John Cena is too Evil and/or Uncool Enough to keep the Title.

:t152:

HHH no question, but Orton is a great talent.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    With the draft coming up before NOC, it's interesting to see if anyone in title matches is moved. See, on RAW, the said all matches will still take place, yet imagine having for example the Women's Title moving to Smackdown with Mickie and then Katie winning it back for RAW. That would be interesting. Hopefully Carlito will move too. He needs to be pushed.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    I personally wish to see the following changes:

Umaga to Smackdown! (I feel he has grown stale on RAW, and needs some new competition)

Mark Henry to RAW ( Same as Umaga)

Elijah Burke to RAW (Elijah is in serious need of being pushed. Also there's the fact that WWE is trying to push a lot of African-American Superstars since a recent decline in African-American Viewers in 2006. I think a fresh start in RAW with a possible I-C title run could do the trick for Burke)

Jeff Hardy to ECW (ECW needs to have all the torque in it's roster it can get. Jeff hardy has the tools to help elavate ECW to the next level, but they're gonna need at least one or two more superstars to really make an impact)

Chris Jericho to Smackdown! (RAW may be Jericho, but Smackdown! could really use him right about now. I wouldn't reccomend ECW, they don't have enough Superstars/time to effectively use a Tweener)

Batista to RAW (In a personal opinion, Batista needs to re-invent himself. A move to RAW coupled with a Heel Switch would work wonders)

Kennedy to ECW (Ken Kennedy is doing real good in the ring as of late, but a year in ECW could be good for him before emerging into RAW or Smackdown! again)

Hardcore Holly to ECW (Hardcore Holly was a great wrestler in the 1990's, and if he wants people to be reminded of what made him so great, then the land of extreme is the place to do it in)

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Randy Orton! 'Nough said.
    I'm sick and tired of Cena and I don't even want to get into why not HHH. That's a whole 'nother story. Orton was awesome, the man has talent and he can be so hateful as a heel and especially with the title to see what devious moves he can come up with to keep it.

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
    Years
    I'm a WWE Fan. Personally, I hate Vickie Guerrero. She's the pain in the ***.

Now she's planning to ban superstars if they can't win the World Heavyweight Title.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    so do i, thats why i stopped watching smackdown weeks ago. Vince giving away another million dollars, seems interesting (i dont get to see RAW until thursday) and Colin Delaney got hit with a shellagh from Finlay. really, i hope that Colin Delaney can get a lot more wins rather than his losses for trying to get his ECW contract.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    so do i, thats why i stopped watching smackdown weeks ago. Vince giving away another million dollars, seems interesting (i dont get to see RAW until thursday) and Colin Delaney got hit with a shellagh from Finlay. really, i hope that Colin Delaney can get a lot more wins rather than his losses for trying to get his ECW contract.

Colin Delaney got a three year contract out of a guy being hurt and not being able to make it to the show because he can job so well. Anything they do with him, is good for him. Hes got the opportunity of a lifetime.

Kaz.

CELTICS ARE NBA CHAMPIONS!
    Years
    Colin Delaney had a contract before he won the match to get signed, believe it or not. It was all just another storyline. He is signed, yes, but just saying.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Colin Delaney had a contract before he won the match to get signed, believe it or not. It was all just another storyline. He is signed, yes, but just saying.

I knew that, that's why I told told the story above, because he is one VERY lucky young man to have a chance to wrestle in WWE.

Red Rain

Years
    Personally, I can see him being released within the year. With better talent in ECW, with the likes of Evan Bourne and even the Divas, i can see him losing his spot.

It would be even worse if he was drafted. He'd get NO time then. I hope there is a Supplemental Draft too this year. :D

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    DRAFT RESULTS

Rey Mysterio - Raw
    Jeff Hardy - Smackdown
    CM Punk - Raw
    Matt Hardy - ECW
    Jim Ross - Smackdown
    Michael Cole - Raw
    Batista - Raw
    Umaga - Smackdown
    Kane - Raw
    Mr. Kennedy - Smackdown
    Triple H - Smackdown

Red Rain

Years
    What a shocking draft! I was suprised to see they moved Triple H, as the plan was either him or John Cena, and I thought they'd pick Cena seeing though he's not the champ. Will HHH take the WWE Title to Smackdown or will Batista take the World Heavyweight to RAW?

I can also same I am annoyed at JR to Smackdown. With the superstars they have now, I'm going to stop looking at the spoilers and tune in every Friday night.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    I will now give my opinions of the moves and of RAW itself.

Rey Mysterio - Raw: Good move and not a surprise.

Jeff Hardy - Smackdown: OK move and not a surprise. Will bring some good action. As long has he says sober, could have a a real good run.

CM Punk - Raw: No surprise here, I have no clue how they are going to use him.

Matt Hardy - ECW: Not sure about this move at all. Hardy will immediately go into an ECW title shot, no question, even though he has the US Championship, but for his career? Eh.

Jim Ross - Smackdown, Michael Cole - Raw - BULL*CENSORED*!, BULL*CENSORED*,! BULL*CENSORED*! Jim Ross has BEEN SCREWED!!! Michel Cole is ok, but not great, and should not be RAW. Wheres JOEY STYLES WHEN YOU NEED HIM!

Batista - Raw: Good move, new opponents, should be good for him.

Umaga - Smackdown: GREAT move, he will headline Smackdown. Great career move for him.

Kane - Raw: Welcome back Big Man. Good move.

Mr. Kennedy - Smackdown: Not good. Demoted back to Smackdown. He will be in the title hunt immediately, but not a good move for his Career.

Triple H - Smackdown: HOLY *CENSORED*, no way that will stand. Will not happen. BUT I'M SURE GLAD IT HAPPENED! HHH is hated backstage at Raw bigtime.

Overall with the ending and Mr. M going down. More BS. SO much more BS its sickening.

Final Thoughts:
    Winners: TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA!
    Why not let the WWE shoot themselves in the foot insted of beating them?

Losers: Smackdown. Nothing new here. Lost allot of talent, got some back, but even on more shaky ground with the network switch.

Middlemen: RAW. They got talent, but at what cost, and will the storylines work?

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Apparently both the WWE Championship and WHC are both Smackdown! Championships, while ECW Championship is now RAW's title and US Title is ECW's only title.

I can see Batista beating Edge, bringing the WHC to RAW, and Big Show beating Kane, taking the ECW Championship back. Hopefully we'll see some Hardyz tagging again soon. I'm sorry to see Jeff leave RAW, but I'm glad we got Batista and Mysterio. If neither of those two get WHC on RAW, they should be Tag Champs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back