• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
Years
  • KAZ QUITING??? WTF? Way it sounds its a shoot, thank god.

Also, WWE United States Championshipf with Shelton Benjamin??? Wow, just wow.

I like when Jerry Lawler slapped Cody Rhodes on Monday Might. Good stuff!

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • KAZ QUITING??? WTF? Way it sounds its a shoot, thank god.

FlyingMewtwo

...[ Nuff said ]...
    Years
  • I heard that Undertaker was supposedly returning either this month on Smackdown or at the Summerslam. After watching Monday Night Raw this week, it looks like Cena and Batista will most likely have a match at Summerslam. That Santino guy and Glamazon might have a thing going on considering what happened on Raw.

Xicer

World's Greatest
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2022
    KAZ QUITING??? WTF? Way it sounds its a shoot, thank god.

Yeah, its part of the storyline.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I don't think Undertaker will come back to Smackdown, otherwise they wouldn't have Kane acting like an effing nut on Raw.

Max_Damage39

I am not pathetic!... Am I?
    Years
  • Personally, I'm happy with the way the Great American Bash went. 3 new champions (if Michell McCool counts) a surprise turn (it was a surprise to me at least), an unfinished World Heavyweight Championship match that saw CM Punk retain the title (thank god) and a spear to the most hated General Manager in WWE history. Best PPV since WrestleMania 24.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*SPOILER* *SPOILER* *SPOILER* *SPOILER* *SPOILER*

Read at your own risk (don't say I didn't warn you).

At the SmackDown! taping in Philadelphia General Manager Vickie Guerrero announced that she has reinstated The Undertaker and he will have a match at SummerSlam against Edge in a Hell in a Cell match.

Best news all year.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    oh man wwe is getting great talent and the story lines are starting to get interesting just when you think there out they bring you back in. lately i found myself watching all three brands i usually stayed with raw but ive been stuck on all three brands ever since the draft and i cant help but say that wwe is back on track and is only getting better and my new favorite ecw wrestler is evan bourne the master of shooting star press

Max_Damage39

I am not pathetic!... Am I?
    Years
  • What are people's opinions on the new-look ECW Championship? I personally don't like it.

I think it differentiates ECW from the other brands. While Raw and Smackdown! have gold championships ECW has a silver one. It makes them stand out a bit more. I like the way it looks too, I just don't like that the first holder of the new championship is Mark Henry.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • I think it differentiates ECW from the other brands. While Raw and Smackdown! have gold championships ECW has a silver one. It makes them stand out a bit more. I like the way it looks too, I just don't like that the first holder of the new championship is Mark Henry.

It also de-values the ECW Championship to a 3rd level championship. X_X

Silver just sucks.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    It also de-values the ECW Championship to a 3rd level championship. X_X

Silver just sucks.

Um, did I miss something or isn't ECW the 3rd level show? It fits, because WWE and everyone else recognizes that ECW is the minor league. It's like the new OVW, but televised and in bigger arenas.

It does look like crap though, it looks like something a 10 year old would design in the make-a-belt in a video game. I mean, flames? C'mon. Good thing I don't watch ECW that often!

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • i thought that Great American Bash was okay, but i wasnt too happy with how the New York Parking lot Brawl ended. i thought it was funny using the wires linked to JBL and the car XD

great to see D'Lo back in WWE. i think he is an amazing wrestler.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    i think the ecw title looks awesome and i think that its platinum not silver like tony atlas said its the beginning of a new ecw and the worlds strongest champion is gonna lead the way

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • John Cena or Triple-H

What the title says is it John Cena or Triple-H for ya?
    A few of my friends always hastle me about how Cena sucks and what I say is &%*$ you!!
    I am a straight up Cena fan, how about you?

ktn

Years
  • tripple h is one of the best but i would go with cena because he is stronger and when he fights its fun to see him use the 5knuckle shuffle!

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Dude,do you know how to make polls??
    I would definitely go with John Cena!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back