• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem with icon palettes and Pokédex lists

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    Okay, I need help with 2 issues.

First, I have a problem with Pokémon icon palettes. I added gen 4 Pokémon in my Fire Red hack, and updated all Pokémon icons.
    Every icon works just fine, except those of expanded Pokémon (gen 4) which use palettes 0 and 2 in the move selection screen (they work fine in every other situation). Palette 1 works fine for some reason. What am I missing? Is there some limiter for palettes 0 and 2?
    I'll leave some screenshots.

Second issue I have, Pokédex lists (alphabetical, type, smallest, lightest). They have all limiters, but I don't know where they are or how to expand them. Even if I repoint tables, expanded Pokémon won't show up.

Thank you in advance.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    Try looking in the QRAD thread. You're bound to find something.
    Okay, I found information about those limiters in the search funtions (part 2). Do you know what I have to do to expand said limiters? I didn't quite understand how to move from there.

Years
  • Okay, I found information about those limiters in the search funtions (part 2). Do you know what I have to do to expand said limiters? I didn't quite understand how to move from there.

Using the offsets mentioned in Part 1, you can change the tables and pointers in your ROM. If you're new to repointing and stuff, this will help.

Back