• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

problem

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2008
    well my first site gets hacked all cause i was kidding with a guy i even told him that i was insted he gets 19 other boards and hack my first site i know that some sites were poke_portal,cbcoulsseum,and some others so i make a phpbbnow fourm insted it gets hacked also so can u guys help me make a new fourm that will be safe or somthen?

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2007
    Hey, none of that made sense rofl either that or I couldn't salvage the message you were trying to get across. Either way, your wording sucks.

If you're looking for a safe forum software and don't want to shell out cash for vBulletin/IPB , use phpbb or mybb, they are both gr9.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
  • Dude your grammar sucks really really really bad. Also, you just need good hosting. I'm also guessing you have the same password for all the same stuff so that could be why they are figuring your site information out.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Please try and communicate your point more clearly, it makes it much easier for us to help you. Tyler, if you're going to criticise someone else's grammar, fix your own first, please.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
  • Yeah I know my grammer sucks, But I still make my posts clear enough so people can read them.

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
  • There's one new forum software called FlexBB. It's good when it comes to security. I've had no problems with it at all. And as far as I know, there are no security problems with it at all. The down side is that it's not hosted, and it doesn't have some of the great features of other forum softwares. Features like banning, and stuff like that. But they haven't reached 1.0 yet, so those features are likely to be added soon.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Almost all self-hosted forum systems are pretty secure, as long as you keep up to date.

Back