• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] Problems inserting dynamic overworlds with JPAN's Firered hack appier

Years
  • I want to add dynamic overworlds to my hack, but the prompt box that asks me to choose variables doesn't seem to be working. No matter what number I enter it just pops up again and again and again until i close the program with the task manager. Is there a certain number I'm supposed to enter? Or is there something else i need to do entirely? I don't want to apply the whole hacked engine and have to redo a bunch of the scripts, nor do I need everything in the hacked engine. could somebody please help?

Attachments

• Problems inserting dynamic overworlds with JPAN's Firered hack appier
      Capture.PNG
      50.3 KB · Views: 14

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
  • betting the var number is the variable you want to use, haven't actuslly used jpan's engine since like late 2014/early 2015
    enter anything from 4000-40FF or maybe one of the temp vars (8000-8011, not including 800D)

Years
  • You need to include the 0x prefix.

I also think it doesn't let you use a certain amount of variables form the front end of the 0x4000-0x40FF range, so I'd try and start higher rather than lower.

Back