• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problems with attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewX

Advanced RM Coder(I think)
    Years
    Hi everybody, I've got problems with the attachments...
    They don't work, I can't download files and pictures and the thumbnails don't work, too.
    For example, https://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23308 , I'd like to download it.

If nobody has a solution, maybe someone can opload me the file(s) on an other server and give me the link.

Thanks,
    mewX

(Oops, sorry, maybe I should post this to another forum... I'll remember next time)

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Ever since PC changed servers, the attachments from prevous servers have stopped working, and can't be downloaded, or viewed.

mewX

Advanced RM Coder(I think)
    Years
    Oh, that's a pity.
    So, has anybody got the sprites from the trainer and pokemon, that I wanted to download?

/edit:
    Sorry, I've now seen the Request Thread, so I post my request there again and you can close this thread..

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back