• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Processor Help Needed!

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2014
    Well guys i am hunting for a new processor ... but my dad said he doesn't wanna exceed 10k over a Processor .. so i made few research and found this reasonable .. Can u please Check in and pass on your feedbacks if any of you have used this.

AMD FX4100 Processor

Review is Expected! :) Thanks in Advance!

Years
  • What motherboard are you using that with? The FX series a very underwhelming. If you don't already have a motherboard, just grab an i3 and cheap LGA1155 board

Manganum

Your local sine wave
    Years
  • Find out what kind of motherboard you have and what CPU socket it has. Then you can go from there.

If at all possible, you want an Intel i5-2500k, as previously stated. Just make sure you have a motherboard with an LGA1155 socket. Absolutely fantastic CPU, especially if you overclock it up to >4 GHz.

Back