• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Profile Buttons Missing

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Hey guys I've come to report that in my theme (Caramel Sentret) I seem to have some problems with some buttons in My Profile.

The just come up as an x and, even though I can use them they don't show up. Does this happen to you or is it only me?

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • Hey guys I've come to report that in my theme (Caramel Sentret) I seem to have some problems with some buttons in My Profile.

The just come up as an x and, even though I can use them they don't show up. Does this happen to you or is it only me?
    It happens with a lot of older themes. Just live with it or change your theme is the only advice I can offer...

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Caramel Sentret was made before we upgraded to vB 3.7 and that's why those images aren't there. (It's also missing the images for tags.).
    It's easily fixed, and I'm sure something will be done eventually.

Years
  • Yeah, so some of the images don't actually exist so they would need to make some. Otherwise, it should just be a matter of attaching the images to where they need to be.

If enough members use a theme, then maybe you could get an Admin to change it, but don't get your hopes up.

Back