• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Profile Styles Broken in some forum styles

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    A couple ofthe forum styles, Forever Standing and Route 167 (both regular and plus), profile customization appears broken. Profile backgrounds don't work correctly, and break halfway through the profile, which is not supposed to happen. Switching to any other style, and profile customization works completely fine. Are these forum skins broken?

I checked to see if it was my browser, but it is not. I checked both Chrome, and my main browser, as well as my phone, and the issue is occurring on all three of these platforms. Is this a bug?

example. This is when I'm viewing my profile when on Routs 167:
    Profile Styles Broken in some forum styles

...And when I'm viewing my profile on Shooting for the Sun:
    Profile Styles Broken in some forum styles

This wasn't happening earlier, by the way.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I do not. I'll check to see if that's the problem.

Edit: yeah, it was.
    How strange.

Some other user profiles are doing the same thing, though, not just mine. ;;

Last edited:
    Back