• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Freelancer] Programmer / Scripter for hire !

Years
    Hello!

I've been out of the game for a while but used to do some XSE scripting for binary hacking roms (this is going on like 7 years ago at this point I think).

I'm looking to join a project with a clear goal in mind and an achieveable release plan.

I am a professional software engineer with 4 years of experience and I'd be happy to join any kind of project:
    • Binary ROM Hack
    • Decom hack
    • Non-ROM development

Feel free to reach out to me here to talk about your project. I like to think I'm very approachable and I'll be happy to talk about your project!

Just a few points to mention,
    As I've been out of the scene for a while, it'll take me a little bit to get familiar with everything again. But I can't imagine this being too big of a time commitment.
    I can probably guarantee 5 hours a week, but hopefully can contribute more. 5 hours is just my minimum guarantee.
    I'm currently waiting to move into my new house so I cannot start right away, but I'll be relearning what I need to over the next week or so anyway so I it kind of negates some of my first point.

I'm looking forward to hearing about the cool projects around!

Thanks,
    - JB

X_Zenith

Banned
    Years
    Hello!

I've been out of the game for a while but used to do some XSE scripting for binary hacking roms (this is going on like 7 years ago at this point I think).

I'm looking to join a project with a clear goal in mind and an achieveable release plan.

I am a professional software engineer with 4 years of experience and I'd be happy to join any kind of project:
    • Binary ROM Hack
    • Decom hack
    • Non-ROM development

Feel free to reach out to me here to talk about your project. I like to think I'm very approachable and I'll be happy to talk about your project!

Just a few points to mention,
    As I've been out of the scene for a while, it'll take me a little bit to get familiar with everything again. But I can't imagine this being too big of a time commitment.
    I can probably guarantee 5 hours a week, but hopefully can contribute more. 5 hours is just my minimum guarantee.
    I'm currently waiting to move into my new house so I cannot start right away, but I'll be relearning what I need to over the next week or so anyway so I it kind of negates some of my first point.

I'm looking forward to hearing about the cool projects around!

Thanks,
    - JB

5hrs a week are enough for our project , if you'd like to join , give me your discord. The project info is here - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=482933
    Read this corefully , also i believe on no pressure work , We've got to carve out a new branch of Complete fire red upgrade and some scripting help. Thanks, if you have a discord you can join the discord server given in thread or contact me as Zenith#9205 and you can take as much as your needed time to settle

Years
    Do you want to join my team of the Pokemon Game Fighters? I'm looking for new members that can contribute any amount of time to work on Pokemon Arc of the Skies with me with any and or all kinds of experience in fan games. Want to talk on Discord Drayden the Game Fighter#0907.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2023
    Are you familiar with Ruby? And I mean the coding language? Because I would like to discuss some things about what I'd need.

Back