• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Ash

Lonely
Years
  • Project 360 is a pokemon game with add extra to the game.We have side quest, and whole new team to worry about.New Way to catch pokemon.
    Your mom sent you to pokemon tech school.After 5 years of training there
    the hero pass pokemon tech.Team X is know trying to take of the pokemon world.Now the hero start the journey of a live.
    Pokemon tech
    untitled62rl.gif

Routtle 1
    untitled71iw.gif

We thank

Inu-Chan for sprites
    Blissy
    mykolaostro

Scompi

Maps are a little plain(empty), other than that good job! good luck!

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
  • Maps are really really really terible. !!!PLAIN!!!
    Stop making so many games, you make one like every single week and there not even good. why dont you start making a game and dont post it right away till you get alot better because right now your very bad at mapping and stuff.

pepsi.max

[ game designer ]
    Years
  • yeah i have to agree. sorry but u just keep posting a new game because ppl don't like it. read there comments. Get better at everything. then post!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    The maps kinda suck to tell you the truth. Remember to add a couple of roads and stuff. Oh, I'm just wondering if you forgot that the transparent colour can only be used on the 2nd, 3rd layers.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • Maps are empty and badly mapped. Besides, as everyone else already said, this is like your 5th game that you started in 2 weeks time, it is funny that you post a "new game" thread then people comment and you never say anything on it, instead you just create another random game. Just in case you didn#T notice the game didn't suddenly disappear, it only went to the second/third page of the Game Development forum because no one has posted on it.
    If you continue doing this kind of thing you are going to get a bad reputation around here and it might even get you "kicked out", instead of making random games that no one likes try getting help at the Help/Request Thread, see some mapping tutorials and other stuff from the tutorials sub-forum and learn how to use RPG Maker XP correctly!
    Then, when you have something that is reasonable or good (not like the random maps you just made) you can post a game thread

pepsi.max

[ game designer ]
    Years
  • here here! your story isn't even a story. its just like 2 lines. a story should be a few paragraphs. ur not very good at this sort of thing r u?

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • yeah, I was making my own game (and still am) called Pokemon Oregon and my story was already a few paragraphs long, right now I could write a book with it XD (including the features of my game). So basically you need to learn everything, from game design & planning to mapping, spriting and coding, etc

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • No offense, but this game is doomed.
    Until you focus on one game, each game thread you make will be closed because you don't have time to work on six games, five of which are going to be deleted eventually. I'd like to help you, but I'm too busy battling my neighbor at PKMNXD.

Scompi

Fine forget what i said, i was trying to be nice! Anyways i think you really need to fix the maps! It seems that everyone notices except for you...

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    im sorry but i have to flame u......This is the worst piece of crap i have ever seen, i mean really, u should take some more time on this. I hope u get better at mapping. Like i said im sorry, but that is jst teriable:dead:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • yeah like what everyone else said!

you should try practise mapping, make a city from a pokemon game
    eventually you'll get better and then post!!!

pepsi.max

[ game designer ]
    Years
  • he pretty much stole the graduate from school from my game, Pokemon Erba. cause thats what I had. but meh. he dosn't even reply. we will probably see a new game in a few days. sorry if i am being rude though.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • pepsi.max said:
    he pretty much stole the graduate from school from my game, Pokemon Erba. cause thats what I had. but meh. he dosn't even reply. we will probably see a new game in a few days. sorry if i am being rude though.

You do know that sometimes people do have the same ideas, just because you posted it first doesn't mean you thought of it first, just like I thought about making a Pokemon game based on the anime 2 and a half years ago on rm2k and now someones doing it.

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
  • Is it just me or is EVERYTHING that Dark Ash comes up with just spammed spam in a spam tin!?
    Look he came up with:
    Pok?mon Knights - Very dodgy screenies!
    Pok?mon Hidden Power - Very bad Mapping!
    .....And now this!

When will the new thread junkies be killed????!!!!

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • You do know that sometimes people do have the same ideas, just because you posted it first doesn't mean you thought of it first, just like I thought about making a Pokemon game based on the anime 2 and a half years ago on rm2k and now someones doing it.

yes but Dark Ash is popular for copying someone elses ideas, he probably just gets to this forums and starts looking at everyones games and tries to copy the idea he likes the most. I don't even know why I bother posting in here anymore because he's never gonna read our comments, this will probably get to the second or third page an when he gets here again he will just create another "game".

Is it just me or is EVERYTHING that Dark Ash comes up with just spammed spam in a spam tin!?
    Look he came up with:
    Pok?mon Knights - Very dodgy screenies!
    Pok?mon Hidden Power - Very bad Mapping!
    .....And now this!

When will the new thread junkies be killed????!!!!

when he is prohibited from posting in the game dev forums?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back