• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Dream Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Greetings trainers!

I am currently working on a little project called Project Dream Ball

Project Dream Ball

Project Dream Ball aims to make Pokemon in rare Poke Balls such as Apricorn, Sport, Safari, Dream and Beast Balls more readily available to trainers. On the side, Project Dream Ball also aims to help newer players obtain ribbons only available from previous generations, such as the ribbons that turn into the Contest Memory ribbon, or the Legend ribbon.

While Pokemon Bank will no longer be available for download soon, it will still be usable, and it will also be free to use. With this in mind, Project Dream Ball is set to launch March, 27th, 2023. Remember to make sure you have Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter downloaded to your 3DS or 2DS before it leaves the eShop forever!

Project Dream Ball is mainly focused on the availability of rare Poke Balls, but will also help obtain ribbons from previous gens. Ribbons will be available through requests, but keep in mind that some of these requests may take time, as Project Dream Ball intends to keep all means of obtaining Pokemon, rare Poke Balls, and ribbons legitimate, without the use of third party devices. While it is true that Power Saves and Action Replay would make this process a lot faster, not everybody is comfortable with this method, and that is perfectly okay! Everybody has their preferences. Furthermore, it's actually not good for your cartridges to constantly keep inserting, removing, over and over and over again to that point, and I don't want to break my stuff lmao. It's recommended that if you want to make requests for Pokemon with previous gen ribbons, that you request a trade using fanmade wifi servers for gens 4 and 5.

If you would like to follow Project Dream Ball, I will be posting updates on tumblr and twitter. If you have questions, it's best to send them through those platforms, or email me at [email protected], as I sometimes forget to check PokeCommunity.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023

Hey there, unfortunately I'll have to close this thread since it's in violation of our advertisement rules.

Here are some things you can do if you want to advertise your project:
    • Link to the project socials in your signature
    • Talk with the Trade Corner staff, Commander Saturn about how you might be able to open a thread about your project in the forums, a la a Trade Shop! This board is more about discussion of the games and their mechanics, the trading stuff goes there. I'm not entirely sure on what the requirements are over there, but they'll be able to help you.

If you have any doubts on the process or the general community guidelines, feel free to contact me or another moderator!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back