• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Project God (Open Beta Release)

Did you enjoy it?

• Total voters

Sr.Haruno

Banned
Years
  • ~~Introduction~~​

Project God is a game that is making 4 years of development by Team Pokémon God.​
    Made on Essentials, the game is based on a region around Brazil and count with a new Pokédex full with new entries to discover. And with that theres starters! they are Graling, Egdon and Axoloby.​

Let's meet them!​

Graling: sneaky and strong!
    Wen a Graling feels a presense of a predator, he burrow him self on the ground and act just like an sprout, until he feels safe again.

8J03hJh.png

Egdon: A flame that want's to light up!
    Egdon is the perfect choice for beginners as it is friendly, playful, and goofy. But once it's provoked, it becomes a wild beast that knows no limits.

rk7Wtx5.png

Axoloby: Cute & Smart!
    They are usually calm, but also cowards. They usually get together at ponds with their families.

5e2Xabz.png

Those are your choices to befriend!​

While you and your partner explore the vast Region know as Sehand---located at east of Unova---There, you may find a variety of new encounters to help you to be the best like no one ever was!

I0Ngc8K.png

=============================================================

What awaits for me?​

• Following Pokémon - Yes they are back!
    • Phenomeons - From shaking grass to dust clouds, these can contain rare wild Pokémon! so keep a eye for them!
    • Hidden Grottos - Bit buggy, but these can also contain Rare wild Pokémon or Items!
    • Pokegear - Wanna listen that sweet music while exploring the region? or you are kind lost and wanna check where are you, well this can help you!
    That's all folks!​

Here's is the download: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/3sv91hz66lb2o/Public_Releases

Enter on our Discord to Report any bug or chit-chat with other players: https://discord.gg/EEYuKTW

EVERYONE WHO PLAYS DURING THE OPEN-BETA PHASE CAN CLAIM A SHINY STARTER!​

These bad bois are able to be reedemable by helping on finding bugs!, Remember to join the server!
    MsCdaFL.png

And last but not least, here the credits, without those legends the game maybe wouldn't be here!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2021
    Just downloaded ! Right away though the discord link is expired :(. Might want to try to fix that or add it to this post so people can join if interested but don't like playing through games in early stages ! Good Luck!

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    downloaded the game main problem i see right now is no spaces in dialog text. all words are all together.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2023
    Loving the starter choices, but have an issue with the water type spirit in battles it shows as a (?)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Unfortunately I seemingly cannot insert images in this post so I'll have to make do with text.

I really tried to find something good to say about this fangame, and all I can come up with is that the overworld and maps look pretty cool. Some fakemon designs are nice too, but when you don't have a backsprite, overworld sprite for your follower mod or cries for a bunch of them, that kind of ruins the immersion. Really, I'd think at least the STARTERS would have backsprites, but apparently not all of them do.

TM Toxic and TM Will-o-Wisp before the first gym does not a balanced hack make. Nor does putting all the legendary birds at level 40 as roamers after the first gym, where your levels should be around 14, and then put a Quick Ball vendor next to them. Catching Articuno and Zapdos took me about five minutes each, and of course they proceeded to completely irrelevance the entire game.

It's painfully obvious that you, the creator, are not an English speaker, which I can respect. But please do get someone to proofread your dialogues. At some point I was genuinely glad to see a single sentence without errors.

Other than that, there's a random breeder that crashes the game, trying to rematch the first gym leader crashes the game, some randoms have no scripts attached, there's a cave in which interacting with literally every rock gives you a Moon Stone, wild PLACEHOLDERs appear on like half the routes, and so many more issues.

I get that this is a beta/early access of your game, but at the very least make sure that the minor parts you put out even kind of resemble being finished. Because as it looks right now, just about everything is half-assed.

Sr.Haruno

Banned
    Years
  • Unfortunately I seemingly cannot insert images in this post so I'll have to make do with text.

I really tried to find something good to say about this fangame, and all I can come up with is that the overworld and maps look pretty cool. Some fakemon designs are nice too, but when you don't have a backsprite, overworld sprite for your follower mod or cries for a bunch of them, that kind of ruins the immersion. Really, I'd think at least the STARTERS would have backsprites, but apparently not all of them do.

TM Toxic and TM Will-o-Wisp before the first gym does not a balanced hack make. Nor does putting all the legendary birds at level 40 as roamers after the first gym, where your levels should be around 14, and then put a Quick Ball vendor next to them. Catching Articuno and Zapdos took me about five minutes each, and of course they proceeded to completely irrelevance the entire game.

It's painfully obvious that you, the creator, are not an English speaker, which I can respect. But please do get someone to proofread your dialogues. At some point I was genuinely glad to see a single sentence without errors.

Other than that, there's a random breeder that crashes the game, trying to rematch the first gym leader crashes the game, some randoms have no scripts attached, there's a cave in which interacting with literally every rock gives you a Moon Stone, wild PLACEHOLDERs appear on like half the routes, and so many more issues.

I get that this is a beta/early access of your game, but at the very least make sure that the minor parts you put out even kind of resemble being finished. Because as it looks right now, just about everything is half-assed.

1- yeah toxic and willowisp, might take out. now uuh the legendaries, i dunno why they are there, treat as a bug that will be fixed asap.

2 - Now the problem is our spriters or two... are busy or don't have the desire to make the sprite on that time, with is normal since we are humans and i can't force them. so yeah the sprites still not finish and may still for a while. not that easy.

3 - those crashs and bugs report on the discord that ill update in-game and here! also check your version always!

4 Moons stones respawn everyday! theres a trade man with want them for X item as reward!

Thank so much for playing and this all is a fuel and the reason for i realeased in this state, to get the maximum of bugs that either me or my beta tester didn't notice!

Sr.Haruno

Banned
    Years
  • Unfortunately I seemingly cannot insert images in this post so I'll have to make do with text.

So, on the Newest update:

Toxi and Will-O-Wisp were change for Swegger and Struggle bug.

The amount of daily/Moon stones availible were debuffed, now you can get 4 each day.

Birds Were removed.

Cowgirl/Breeder was fixed (Dumb glitch were i mispelled her name) and first gym rematch!

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    downloaded the new updtae and some of the text is still running together. here is a screen shot of it

Attachments

• projectgodscreenshot.jpg
      projectgodscreenshot.jpg
      39.1 KB · Views: 42
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    That's really weird, something i could ask it download all fonts in the fonts folder because that can be a different font style.

installed the fonts from the font folder and now there is no words on the game

Attachments

• projectgoderror2.jpg
      projectgoderror2.jpg
      38 KB · Views: 21
    Back