• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Pokedex~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm very sorry if your banners were taken without credit; But spamming up the thread isn't the best way to go about it. I don't mind that you're getting back-up through other posts and such, but you don't need to post saying "Thanks", or have multiple people say that they'll be angry. ^^; We have rules about off-topic posts here, so while you're here, I still expect you to follow them. Thanks~

Also, next time, it'd be smarter to just PM me. It'd be faster, to boot.

Either way, this thread is officially under dispute. To the artists at PE2K, I apologize, and thank you for bringing my attention to this.

The Postman, if you have any objections, please PM me. I will be editing out the entire first post, because I don't think I need to go to the effort of sorting out the ripped from the contributed. So, if you want this thread re-opened, I hope you've saved a copy of your first post, or something to that extent.

-closed-

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    The issue has -hopefully- been resolved.

The thread will remain closed, as well.

I'm sorry to the Pokecommunity members who contributed their work to this project, for ending it here. But I'm sure you all understand, and we can move onto bigger, better things; that aren't taken from other people without their permission. ;>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back