• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Pokemon

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
  • Cyril woke up as the tree he was sleeping on rustled violently because of the wind. Nobody could see him lying on the tree branch, before he slept, he activated stealth mode. A tree wasn't the best place to sleep, but it'll have to do.

When he jumped off his tree, the first thing he noticed was his back pain. The branch wasn't really flat, and there were some spikes on the thing. Cyril groaned, he should had picked a better tree.

He roamed around town with his armor de-activated. The street was crowded and noisy in the daytime, but it was awfully quiet at night.

"What to do...what to do...?" Cyril thought as he blended into the crowd. He didn't have Rose's armor registered, or he could track her down easily. But he had nothing to do right now and yawned.

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
  • ((Alright, So I got in trouble with my mom so I wasn't allowed online for a while. Anyone want to give me a quick recap?))

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • ((Well, Raydin met up with Ralph and met Flare, he now has a job with her, and he has to find information on seraph, rose and any other armor user he happens to find. Raydin learned more about his armor, and it absorbed a pokenav. Oh and Cyril fought Ralph and won, sorta. Marina is trapped because rose is with seraph. I think that's it.)

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • (Yeah that's pretty much what happened in a nut shell. Good to see you back Seraph, I didn't want to see this story dead.)

Flare continued to walk around the town before she was able to find a decent looking bar. The woman sat down at the counter and ordered a pina-colata. As the bartender got the drink ready, Flare looked out the window as the crowd walked past.

The Moltres wearer couldn't help but think back on what had happened in so short a time. First she had found another of the Legendary bird armors and had met yet another member of Team Eclipse. Plus it seemed she had two more informents in her payroll, and these guys actually had armor themselves. One seemed useless but the other seemed somewhat useable.

The bartender handed Flare her drink as she took a sip she looked out and saw a boy with dark hair, brown eyes and a blue scarf. She blinked, wondering where she had seen that face before. But she quickly push the thought away and returned to her drink.

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
  • Seraph had landed in a small forest clearing. He was exhausted and needed to sleep and gain his strength back. Laying Rose down, he laid next to her and closed his eyes, setting his armor to watch the area around him.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (OOC actually it would be more accurate to say that I won, seeing as i got away. :) Ralph is also heading out of town, towards another town a little further away. You probably won't see him again, until you move over to that town, or something like that sorry for an OOC post.)

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • ((LOL Ralph is in the forest. I feel bad for ya Vegeta.))

Raydin paced through the city, looking around him for the Zapdos. A few times he thought he saw him, but it was just a lookalike. Raydin continued to wander the streets. time continued to pass, and he started to get annoyed. The Zapdos couldn't have left without a trail... Raydin paused when he felt his hair move. he slowly lifted his hand up and felt his hair standing up, a full 3 inches higher than it should be. His eyes widened.

"Static electricity! I'll find you Zapdos and then... I'll tail you. I can't fight you. I need to get paid."

Raydin nodded and began to walk, adjusting his path when his hair started to fall.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rose made a slight noise as unconsciousness slowly turned to sleep. After a few hours she woke up and yawned looking around. She saw Seraph still fast asleep and didn't want to wake him. Checking the time she stood up dusting herself off and looking down at him she managed to find a small notebook in her pocket and wrote down her cell number and a time to call her. A time when she knew she'd be alone and off duty. "See you later Seraph" she whispered noticing her ankle was no longer swollen, she bent over and kissed his forehead before running back towards the town in search of Cyril.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph saw Seraph and the other woman get into the forrest and lay down.

You have got to be kidding me.

Ralph was not getting into another conflict with them. He didn't want to be detected either. He decided to leave them be. He had had enough of all of them for now. Slowly and silently, Ralph moved on. He walked through the forrest, not taking the main road to town because of his paranoia. It was a harsher road, but a road he was willing to take. Ralph steadily wandered through the forrest, checking his map to make sure he was on the right track.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Raydin had just made it to the the edge of the forest when he saw something moving. He jumped into a nearby bush and let his armor cover him. when he saw The umbreon girl, his eyes widened. Then he grinned. She'd be a lot easier to deal with if she noticed him, and Flare was looking for her anyway. Raydin opened his armor's Pokenav and sent a quick message to Flare's Pokenav.

"I found the Umbreon girl. She's alone. I'm tailing her for now since it's likely that she'll lead me to the Zapdos and other Armor users. -Raydin"

With that, Raydin removed his armor and started tailing her carefully, always staying at least 15 feet behind her, and blending in with the scenery. He smirked. it was unlikely that she would recognize him, she'd never seen him out of his armor, and it blocked half his face. He would follow her as long as it took, then he'd get paid.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • As Cyril walked along the street, he also looked into the shops and cafes to see if anyone familiar was there. When he walked past a bar, a girl was staring at him, and judging by the expression on her face, it wasn't because of his good looks. Cyril looked to the other side and carried on. He had to find Rose...or, Tiffany. Not everyone knew her real name in the Eclipse.

The street was leading to a forest next to town, and Cyril had a feeling that Rose might be there somewhere. Quiet, dark, sneaky. Just like her.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rose excited the forest and after a few minutes of looking around she spotted Cyril and smirked running over to him. "Hey Cyril. Looking for me?" she asked putting her hands on her hips. "The boss need something or are you just curious as to what I do when I'm off duty?"

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Cyril smiled a little, "The boss doesn't have any missions for me right now. But he wants me to patrol this city though. And since you're the only Eclipse I know roaming in this sector I want to see how you're doing."

Cyril looked around uncertainly, and found a boy standing 15 feet behind them.

"I think he's following you, Rose." Cyril whispered softly and frowned.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rose nodded "Thanks for checking up on me. I'm doing fine" she said before frowning when he said she was being followed. "I always notice if I'm being followed...maybe I'm still out of it after the night I've had" she said looking at her friend "If he attacks us which he probably will If it's who I think it is he won't hurt me this time"

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "So what did you do last night? Anything important I should know about?" Cyril asked, but he couldn't get his eyes off that strange boy. Somehow...he looked suspisious. Their armors were all de-activated, so he couldn't risk activating it now.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rose looked at him deciding to tell part of the story but not all hoping that if that boy was who she thought he was that he didn't blow her secret. "I saw fire in the sky and decided to be nosy. Because of that I got attacked by a woman with Moltress armor that really has a problem with us. I got hurt and someone came to my rescue and took me somewhere safe, Until another boy came and attacked us there" she said taking a breath "That's pretty much it."

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Cyril nodded as he let the information sink in. He knew he could just hypnotise Rose and force her to tell him everything, but he didn't. Rose was also an Eclipse member, and he didn't want to do this to his own teammates. The 'spy' at the back, however...

Cyril wanted to hypnotise him and ask him questions, but that would reveal his identity, so he removed that thought for now, he turned back to Rose, "So what are you planning to do now?"

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Raydin smiled inside when he saw Rose meet up with the other boy. She couldn't risk attacking him right now, even if she was in her armor. The boy she was standing with was likely eclipse and if that was the case, then Raydin could just tell him that Rose was with a New government agent. Raydin put on a 'genuine' smile and walked up to the two of them. Raydin looked into Rose's eyes with a look that said "if you dont do what I say, I'll tell."

"Oh hey! It's you! We met at that bar the other night! Ah, I feel so embarassed, I can't remember your name!"

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rose bit her lip at the look the boy gave her. She was going to do as he said but when he mentioned a bar she knew it was no use trying since Cyril knew she would never be seen in one. "Rose" she said with narrowed eyes before adding "I don't care if you tell. Because what you just said he knows that's not true" she hissed knowing that hopefully she could convince Cyril to keep quiet about it so she wouldn't get attacked by the boss.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Bar? Rose won't go to a bar. Cyril snickered This liar has to know more about Rose if he wants to fool me.

He didn't activate his armor, but he could still use his eyes to hypnotise. Cyril's blue scarf turned red, there weren't any more transformations or things, only the scarf, since the scarf was a sign of Darkrai's power, hopefully the boy didn't know that.

Cyril looked into the boy's eyes, and he didn't even blink. His petrifying gaze could hypnotise almost anybody with ease. Look at me. Listen to me.

Back