• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project PS; The Pokemon shifter case, part 1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Ah, well, I guess I can excuse being too busy. ^-^

Mara
    -------------

{Aw...,} said Squirt nervously, {You're making me embarrassed! But you're welcome all the same Teioh.}

Growlithe brushed off Teioh's comment and didn't really care. He wasn't the kind to listen to people unless he knew them well and liked them.

"Separt Village huh?" repeated Mara, nodding, "I've heard of that place. Isn't that kinda small townish? I mean, smaller than my hometown of Intertwine City. Anyway, I've never been there, but my Mom once said that their lake is an awesome place to visit."

Mara's mother had visited there years ago with some friends and gone camping near the surrounding forests and visited the lake many times. She always had a funny story to tell from that trip, and Mara had liked listening to them.

"That also happens to be where Growlithe's from, that is if he remembers," added Mara, shooting Growlithe an amused look.

Growlithe continued to remain silent. He had no wish to relive his very early childhood.

{Yes,} replied Squirt, {Those must have been his puppy days! Growlithe as a itty bitty puppy! Though, he's always very serious about it; hardly tells us anything. I think he has something embarrassing to hide. Probably something bad.}

Growlithe smiled inwardly. If she only knew. However, he wasn't about to tell them all; and he hardly thought that they would run into anything to do with his childhood, so there was no reason to.

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
    OOC: i guess i can join then
    hear is my stuff
    Name: Michael lee
    Type: Trainer
    Hometown: NewWave Village

pokemon in inventory(in catching order):

1. #065: Alakazam [male]

2. #073 : Tentacruel[male]

3. #330: Flygon [male]

is this ok

Last edited:

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    OOC: Can you guys RP on the train? And not just be there in one post its the only way my plan will work
    Name: Leon Strider
    Type: Shifter
    Pokemon: A Sandshrew
    Hometown: Everheat (what? its a cool name ok)
    Personality: Leon is a cocky, relaxed, and sometimes mischievous.
    Short history: Leon is now 14 but win he was 12 he started his pokemon Journey, Now after two years he has become to strong so the Professor in his town said he should start over with a fresh pokemon it would bring new challenges so after taking one of his Pokemon to help catch a new won he left for Ulta City you see professor Evvens want Leon to check out an ood pokemon lab and of course that?s were the trouble starts.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Out Of Character: I apologize my young friend, but these old bones of mine take a while to operate. (I'm old man dared. But seriously, I should have posted long ago. Sorry...)

In Character:

Teioh smiled at Squirt, but soon turned his attention the trainers again.

So, I guess it will be a homecoming for you then. Teioh noted to Seth, hearing that they were going to Separt Village. I can't say I know the place very well, but from what I've heard it's rather small and a bit out of the way so it should make for an excellent hiding spot. I just hope I'm not bringing any trouble to you folks... he shook his head at his own last statement Feh, I'm always such a pessimist. Maybe I'll be more positive once I'm out of the city. he concluded, continuing his walk at a more positive note nonetheless, a visit to greener places would probably cheer him up. No, it would certainly do so, this Teioh's senses told him. Umbreon's are travellers by nature and Espeon's were sensitive to the emotions of the people around them, maybe it was the hectic atmosphere of the city getting to him? That he would probably get to see.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Old man dared! Hahahaha! *is laughinig a lot if you can't tell* *points* You're an old man! You're a fossil! You're so old you creak like a door when you walk!

Okay, now that I got that out. ^___^

Mara
    ------------

"We'll find out soon I guess," said Mara, looking down at Teioh. Then a thought suddenly occurred to her, and she turned to Seth again.

"How're we getting there anyway? That's quite a ways to walk. We could take the train, the bus, whatever."

Squirt nodded, {I like the train. We can get a compartment of our own; we don't have to sit with everyone else and gain any unwanted attention.}

Mara was also thinking of the train; but it would not be cheap. She quickly brought her purse out as she waited for Seth to answer, and checked her money supply. She had earned quite a bit of money from pokemon battling after leaving home, and she noticed that there was still a good deal of it left.

Growlithe straightened for a moment and sniffed the air. He then stopped and shook his head.

{What is it?} asked Squirt, looking a bit concerned.

{I feel as if someone's following us. I can't smell anything, but that might just be because if they're following us from behind, they're downwind,} he explained, his eyes peeled and staring hard behind the group.

{Could it be you're just imagining it?} Squirt smiled, looking relaxed again.

Growlithe though continued to look vigilant; though this wasn't too different from what he considered "normal".

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Out Of Character: Oh yeah? Well you...uh, what were we talking about again? *Looks at post* Oh yeah! I'll get back to you with a witty retort! Umm...uh...on next Saturday! That's right! Just you wait!

In Character:

Squirt has a good point there. Teioh noted. But I've always loved trains so I suppose my opinion is a bit biased. And on the other hand, a bus would be cheaper.
    he added, noticing that Mara was searching through her purse.

At Growlithe's remark Teioh stiffened, focusing his senses. {I...don't think he is...} he replied to Squirt's remark. {There is definitely some kind of presence...} he maintained his focus, but the danger sense wasn't really saying this or that on the matter.

Come on... he though for himself, peering at his surroundings, They can't be onto us already, can they?

Deadly Aim

Seth Wayes
    Years
    (OOC: Oh man... Everyone, I am so sorry! I've been busy with other RP boards. Clow, you're cleared to jump on in. Now to play catch-up... :nervous: )

Seth looked up from the pokenav to answer Mara's question.

"Well, the quickest way is the train, but it only goes so far. After it makes the stop at Biffin Town, we'll have to hoof it for a day or two before we would arrive at Separt. If we take the bus, we'll run too high of a risk of running into LG goons. Besides, I have an alternative..."

He reached into his right pocket and pulled out two passes for the regional rail service, the Sashi Express.

"See? This'll solve This is one of the ways I got here! This means we don't need to pay the ticket fee! These are good for 4 more rides, in fact!"

Out of the corner of his eye, Seth gave Teioh a wink.

(See? I had it covered!) He thought telipatically.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    So I see... Teioh messaged back, But listen mate, I think we've got an LG goon on our trail already. he twitched his ears and continued scrying the area Growlithe noticed something fishy, and my danger sense is tingling. So...just be on your guard, alright?

The Umbreon kept peering around as he walked along, his frustration building at the fact that he couldn't spot the stalker, even though he knew he was there.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Out Of Character: That's what I thought too...the first RP I ever joined. ^_^ But I don't think it's too late, seeing as Clow was accepted just now. By all mean post your application, but don't expect a very quick reply. Deadly Aim is absent quite frequently. :paranoid:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Name: Charon
    Type: Freelance Trainer
    Hometown: Pewter City

Pokemon:
    Wigglytuff ♀ -> Pandora, or Pan.
    Spearow ♀
    Ponyta ♀

Charon wandered along the path, her hands in her pockets and the wind in her hair. She was feeling good this evening; she had been challenged twice already and her party had fought well, earning her more than enough money for rent. Now she could afford that new bag she wanted!
    She straightened her jaunty cowboy hat, and shot a glance at her wigglytuff. The normal type pokemon was walking silently, but Charon guessed there was something wrong. Her ears were twitching constantly, and she had inflated herself ever so slightly.
    "You okay, Pandora?" Charon asked quietly. She felt sort of self-concious, dressed as she was - instead of her usual jeans and hoodie, she had donned a white skirt and khaki tank top, and she felt incredibly vunerable. In answer, Pandora exhaled, shrinking by at least a centimetre.
    "Paaaf." she said dismissively... before pausing and glancing ahead. She could see figures on the horizon. "Wiggly." Pandora cursed, turning to Charon.
    "Watch your language." her trainer scolded.

{I hope that's up to standard... ^^;}

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Ooh... new people! ^-^ ZORRO, I don't know if Deadly Aim ever said anything to you, did he? Oh well, you could always just post and assume you're okay to start. BTW, Alter Ego and Deadly Aim and I are all going to find a train to board somewhere... I think we're just outside the main part of Shoreton or somewhere. Can't remember the name 'cause I'm an idiot... -_-;

Oh, and since I can get one last word in before Alter Ego's dare ends... HAHA YOU'RE ALL OLD AND WRINKLY YOU HUMP-BACKED MAN!

Mara
    ------------

"Oh good! At least we don't have to walk the whole way. I've done enough of that getting to get to where I am now," Mara said with a smile, "Besides, we'll get have some relax time."

Growlithe shook his head, relax time? What was she thinking? They were being followed, this was not the time for relaxing.

Mara, picking up on this, frowned, "Oh alright mister, I'll won't relax too much, okay?"

Growlithe nodded. {You,} he said, addressing Teioh, {Do you sense anyone ahead of us? You can do that, can't you? You are capable of psychic powers are you not?}

Squirt rolled her eyes. {Wow Growlithe, you're really trying hard to win the award for most polite today....}

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Out Of Character: Ah...fresh blood. :badsmile: I'd lean towards saying don't post IC, spam Deadly Aim's PM with whiny messages instead, though. Because it's always a messy and confusing bussiness to sort out loose ends after people who weren't accepted or who were shut out of the RP later on. That should get his attention. As for Light Azumarill, I have one answer for ya'. Cradily! Sic! ^_^

In Character:

Teioh chuckled at Squirt's remark {That's alright. I haven't really been a charm school graduate either. But to answer the question} his expression grew serious again as he turned to adress both pok?mon {I do have a danger sense, although it's not quite as effective in this form. I'm pretty sure we're being followed, but all the gathered aggression in this city seems to be interfering with the signals, causing echoes and false reads.} he shrugged {I can't seem to pinpoint the source, or even be sure that it's a treath for that matter, I'm sorry.}

OOC: Look again Light Azumarill. I think you'll be the first one of us to get a wrinkle problem. :P

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Whatever... I'll just get some Botox injections and plastic surgery around my eyes so that my face will look like a water filled balloon ready to pop! XD Oh yeah, and Cradily scares me... just so you know. It scares me in a good way, but it scares me. The tentacle-petal things, the face, oh yeah, it's not normal. >_>

Um... and I think we should get to the train already! Our characters will be getting wrinkles if they wait any longer!!

Mara
    -------------

"I think the train station's just up ahead," Mara said, pointing ahead of them. She was glad to be getting around a bunch of other people so that the chances of someone attacking them would be less. Unless these guys didn't care about people seeing? She didn't know, but she would still be glad to rest her feet a bit.

{I hope they have good food,} said Squirt, stretching a bit, {I could go for some beef teriyaki!}

Growlithe closed his eyes, {I don't know what you like in that human food, I prefer our own.}

Squirt nodded, {Yes yes, I know you like your own food, but human food is so much more tastier.}

As Mara neared the top of a small hill, she could see the train station below them. If they hurried a bit, they could make the next train and not have to wait for another hour.

"Come on! The next train leaves in about fifteen minutes! I think we can make it!" Mara said to Seth and Teioh. She began to take off at a quick pace. Growlithe scooped Squirt up onto his back, and took off after his master.

{Better run,} he said to Teioh as he passed him, {Humans have much longer legs than us.}

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Of course it's not normal; It's adorable. ^_^ *Huggles Cradily* And with Deadly Aim's posting rate we might very well end up with wrinkles before this is over. (No offence DA, we love you. (In a sibling like way) We just wish you'd post more.) ^_^

IC:

{Not a problem.} Teioh replied, giving his healed leg a proper reintroduction to its duties by pulling of into a series of fast dashes, a move he would later recognize as a 'Quick Attack'. It was an exhilerating feeling for the Umbreon, racing down the street with the wind in his fur. He soon slowed his pace a bit, feeling slightly guilty as he noticed that he had left his companions behind.

Teioh maintained a running motion but was now moving sidelong with the others, smiling out of the simple pleasure of running.

Last edited:

Deadly Aim

Seth Wayes
    Years
    (OOC: Heh, thanks guys... :D I think I'm gonna try to get more active here. I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting... :nervous: And please, do go elderly on me! :p ZORRO, jump on in. Charon, you are now free to post throughout the RP. :cool: )

Seth smiled as he pocketed the pokenav and ran along the concrete sidewalk, looking over at Teioh as he zipped alongside the group, their destination being the train station. As he quickly zipped down the staircase and past unsuspecting civilians, he quickly ran up to a check-in area that was vacant and slapped the passes onto the countertop as he leaned on it, huffing slightly from running so suddenly.

"Heh... Heh... We... We need clearance to hop on the next train to... Heh... To Biffin Town... Heh... Heh... Please. Heh..." He said huffingly as he looked at the attendant.

"Uh... You and who else??" She said as she looked at the teenage boy with a curious expression upon her face.

"The... The girl behind me..." Seth said as he propped himself back up amnd pointed to Mara to indicate who he was reffering to.

"Oh..." The woman said with a mischevious smile. "I see... Just a couple of young lovers trying to get away from it all, right?" She said before winking at the young man.

Almost instantly, Seth's cheeks suddenly became flushed with a bright hue of red and his heart rate began to rise as he suddenly began to wave his hands wildly in denial.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on there ma'am! It's nothing like that, we're friends!" He said frantically.

He turned over to Mara.

"Isn't that right, Mara?" He saiid quizzically.

the attendant suppressed an urge to giggle like a laughing hyena before waving that statement away with a gesture from her hand.

"Never mind, never mind... Your train is at platform A2." She said in an amused tone with a smile before pulling out a blue checkmark-stamp and stamped out the second slot of each pass before handing them back to Seth.

"Have a nice day, you two! Enjoy the ride!" She said whilst beaming at them.

"Thank you!" Seth said eagerly as he quickly took the passes and handed one to Mara, the group once again beginning to bolt down the halls to the platform.

He looked up at the monitor screens that dotted the ceiling of the station's halls.

(Eight minutes until the train leaves... Gotta hurry!) He thought to himself before beginning to run even faster.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back