• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project PS; The Pokemon shifter case, part 1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: That's okay, we forgive you! After all, if we didn't forgive you, the RPing might get a bit hostile. *imagines Mara and Teioh attacking and killing poor Seth who simply stares off into space because Deadly Aim doesn't post* Yeah, that wouldn't be pretty.

And Cradily... *shudder* you hug what you want, and I'll hug what I want. *hugs Wobbuffet, which is probably equally as strange looking as Cradily* Okay fine, so weird pokemon can be cute.

Mara
    -----------

Mara smiled as they ran to get to their train in time. "You didn't have to get so embarrassed about what that woman said back there Seth," she huffed to him as she continued running, "She's just a silly old woman. Besides, at least it helps us keep a good cover!" She winked.

Growlithe snorted.

Mara chuckled inwardly. She had never been mistaken as a couple anytime in her life, and it made her kinda giggly. But she didn't want to make Seth even more embarrassed, so she kept her giggles to herself.

Squirt seemed to be enjoying her ride, and merely leaned up to Growlithe's ear and said into it, {Faster man, faster!}

Growlithe rolled his eyes. {Here's the train, let's get on quickly.}

Luckily they had made it! The train was just about to start closing and taking off, and if they quickly got on, they would be home free. No one following them could get on the train that quickly!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: I don't blame you, Wobbuffet is cute too. ^_^ *Huggles Wobbuffet and gets knocked back by a Counter move*

That never happens with a Cradily though. Anyway, at least you're not glomping Banettes like another friend of mine. *Shudder* Banette...@_@

IC:

"Yeah, you need to relax mate." Teioh stated to Seth, grinning slightly as he boarded the train with an elegant jump. Despite the run he hadn't even gotten tired. If anything, the movement had made him more positive and active than before.

The Umbreon peered around the train, looking for empty places for himself his friends. "Let's try to get a window seat." he sent out with a bit more enthusiaism than what might be considered necessary or appropriate considering the circumstances.

Deadly Aim

Seth Wayes
    Years
    (OOC: Glomping Banettes??? :laugh: )

Seth continued to walk down the hall until he happened across an empty compartment. It had a nice view to it, a nearby river being seen sparkling in the sunlight as the train chugged onward.

"What about this one?" Seth said as he pointed to it.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Hmm... now would be a really good time for another character to jump in...! Just a thought.

And I guess knowing what to glomp is all in the eye of the glomper.

Mara
    -----------

"Yeah, let's take it before someone else sees it!" Mara said, ducking into the compartment. She threw herself down onto one of the seats, and looked at her two pokemon.

"Um, Growlithe, it's gonna get kinda tight in here if you stay out, I think perhaps I should...."

Growlithe shook his head though and looked adamant about it, so Mara decided to give in and let him be squished against the wall. If he didn't mind, then Mara had no problem. She was an easy-going person.

Squirt sat on the seat so that she could stand up and put her hands on the window and look out it. {So pretty... and almost familiar in a way...,} she mumbled, gazing at the river.

{Of course it is, we've seen nothing but forest for quite some time before we got to the city here,} replied Growlithe, shaking his head.

"So," said Mara, turning to Seth and Teioh, "When the train ride ends, how far do we have to walk again?"

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "As far as we have to probably..." Teioh replied absent-mindedly, leaping up onto a shelf located by the roof and actually intended for luggage.

The Umbreon curled up on his new place, glancing at Growlithe who really seemed to have gotten himself into a tight spot. {It's a lot more comfortable at this level you know.} he commented, peering out over the edge of the shelf so that he could watch the landscape outside of the window, his tail hanging over the edge.

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
    IC: i see a train pulling in to the station
    i get on and look for a seat as i sit down next to a pokemon Trainer and say hi as the train keep's going

OOC: the Trainer is Light_Azumarill

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: I'm sick, I'm tired, and my back hurts so please excuse the crankiness of what I'm about to say. But could you please try to put a little more effort into it? This is your entering post in which you are supposed to introduce your character, and you haven't said squat about him, not what he looks like, not how he thinks, not what he's doing there or how he got there... On top of that, you haven't said anything about his surroundings, you write in first person present tense while the rest of us write in third person past, you didn't even meet the one paragraph limit, and could you please punctuate? As it is, that post says next to nothing about anything. :\

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: I'm gonna have to agree with the "crankster" above me (aww... you're sick? hope ya' feel better soon), try and make your posts a bit longer. Though I am glad someone else jumped in, it would be nice to know a little bit more about you so that I know what to make my character think of you. ^^; I mean, look at the first posts that all of us did in the beginning, those were pretty long! They also gave some history about each of us. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.

Mara
    -----------

Growlithe raised an eyebrow at Teioh, {I'm fine just where I am thank you.} Then he raised an ear up. {Someone's coming!} he said, his head whirling towards the door.

A boy walked in, and didn't seem to care that he had walked in on a group that obviously wanted to be alone.

Mara looked over at the boy, who was sitting next to her now. He said "hi" and she gave a nervous smile. "Um... hello?" Mara said a bit anxiously. There wasn't supposed to be anyone else in the compartment with them; what was going to happen now?

Though she highly doubted that this boy was someone that meant them harm, one could never be too sure. Mara looked worriedly at Seth, wishing she was able to communicate like Teioh and send him a psychic message.

Growlithe reacted as though on cue, and smelled the air to catch the boy's scent. He glared at the boy, tensing up so that he would be ready if anything happened.

Hopefully Mara's eyes would send the message she wanted. 'Hey! Who's this and what are we going to do about it?' she said in her head, hoping body language was enough. She made her head move toward the boy to indicate him to the others. Maybe Teioh would pick up on it.

Squirt looked curiously out the window, daydreaming to herself to the point of not even noticing that someone new had entered their space. {I wonder what it's like to have a past to remember...? I wonder...,} she thought to herself.

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
    OOC: so sorry

IC: my name is Michael lee i come from NewWave Village i am 16
    i see you are nervous. i am not going to hurt you are your pokemon.
    pokeball go out comes Alakazam. i say Alakazam tell the pokemon that we come in peace he says ala alakazam[we are not here to hurt you are your Trainer].
    so what is your name ???

p.s, this is what i look like
    Project PS; The Pokemon shifter case, part 1:

p.s. i am nice to pokemon and Trainer's i am kind and caring.
    i have a pokedex built in to my right glove.

OOC: is this better

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Erm, no offence but you still haven't punctuated (Except for a double question mark where a single one would have been enough), your grammar is quite bad, and you've got some words mixed up. (Namely, are and or.) Also, you could still do with adding a lot of descriptiveness and writing your character's appearance down in your IC post rather than adding a picture. And on top of that, this RP is to be written in third person, I believe Smarty Arty was already asked to change to it so you'll probably have to as well. Your character also needs a bit more in the way of personality expressed in his talking, as does his pok?mon. Also, the things your character says should be put in "Quotation marks", thoughts in cursive, telepathical speech in "Cursive Quotes", and pok?talk in these thingies: {} to prevent confusion. There's a thread called Adopt-A-Roleplayer over in the Other Roleplaying section where you could get a more experienced RPer to help you improve.

IC:

{I'll decide that for myself...} Teioh replied coldly, eyeing the Alakazam with suspicion. Who was this boy to barge into their compartment so rudely and begin asking questions? And why did he have his Alakazam speak to the pok?mon instead of himself? Did he think he was above them or something? The Umbreon didn't trust this person or his little moustached lackey one bit and sent this feeling forward to his friends. If only he could talk without revealing his secret...but at least his current form prevented any mind reading on the Alakazam's part.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    OOC: Yah Zorro you should really study some PM from this RP learn how people post Mimic it and put it in with your Post, it's not that hard also SORRY I?m so late net went down ill play catch up soon... just not know late to day by Edit if no won post also get better soon Alter Ego!

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: It's a little better Zorro, you just need to learn more. Look at other posts in this RP, and in other ones too, and that way you can get a better idea of how to post. Compare what others do to how you do. Analyze it as if it were a school project. If you have questions and don't want to spam up the thread, then PM one of us. I'd be glad to help. I think all of us would have some great suggestions for you.

Anyway, good luck with that, now onto more RP'ing:

Mara
    -----------

For once, Growlithe seemed to agree with Teioh. Although he still didn't truthfully trust the Umbreon-human before him, he did feel a bit of his suspicion drain away as Teioh stood up for the protection of the group.

The puppy pokemon looked into the Alakazam's eyes, {I'm sorry, but we would prefer it if you didn't butt into our affairs. And I'd warn your trainer that if he does anything to Mara, he will have me to deal with as well.}

Squirt now noticed what was going on, and jumped down onto the floor of the compartment and walked over to Teioh and Growlithe.

{Hey, who are these guys? Why are you two being so rude to them? Come on, just because they happened to want to share a compartment doesn't mean they want to kill us all,} she said putting her hands on her hips.

Growlithe spoke up, {It's suspicious.}

{Oh, I see,} she said, dropping her voice so that only Teioh and Growlithe could hear her, {And this teenage boy, who doesn't appear to be more than a traveler is going to suddenly attack us and turn us in to the people after us? Come on you two... it makes us look even more suspicious that you're acting so disrespectful and cold. We need to look like nothing's the matter. Like....}

Squirt noticed Alakazam looking at her.

{... like we always do! Huh guys?! We're just a bit nervous being on this train...,} she strode up to Alakazam, {Hello there. My name is Squirtle, but my friends call me Squirt. I'm pleased to meet such a powerful and wise pokemon.} She reached out to take his hand in a handshake, but suddenly realized that he had a spoon in his hand.

{Oops... sorry,} she said, a bit flustered.

Growlithe looked at Teioh, about to ask, What do you think?, but suddenly changed his mind. He didn't need to ask for that human's opinion; why would he even consider it?

Mara nodded at Michael, "Oh, um, well, that's nice to know. I'm Mara. I'm on a pokemon journey and these are my pokemon, Growlithe and Squirt." She indicated her two pokemon.

She gave a careful look at Seth, "And the Umbreon's his," she pointed to Seth.

OOC: Woah... I just realized that Squirtle have no hips... well, whatever, she put her hands on her mid-section where hips would be. XD

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    {Maybe...} Teioh confessed at Squirt's outburst, trying to cover up her little revelation {But I still find it suspicious that he would have his pok?mon adress us instead of speaking to us in person.} he gave the psychic pok?mon a look of suspicion. {Would you happen to have any explanation for this habit of his?} he asked the Alakazam.

It's still suspicious... the Umbreon thought for himself. Maybe it was a side-effect of his current form, but he found psychic pok?mon suspicious by nature, particularly moustached ones.

OOC: Where did ZORRO go? We didn't scare him off, did we?

Last edited:

Deadly Aim

Seth Wayes
    Years
    (OOC: Geez, I'm terrible at keeping up... Also, can someone try to get a hold of Trainer Kat? Rikku is still stuck in bed and she has duties to fulfill... XD )

Seth eyed the Alakazam and its trainer with a fierce shot of suspicion. Who was this guy, and just what right does he think has to just intrude on their private conversation? (Key word: Private!) Growlithe and Teioh were also suspicious, but Squirt apparently didn't seem to mind in the slightest. She seemed to be off in her own little world at the moment, in deep thought over something. After watching Growlithe give what appeared to be a rather stern warning, Squirt suddenly shifted her attention to the Alakazam to say dsomething before Growlithe began to say something. Teioh seemed to be eyeing the psychic pokemon sharply, as though it may attack them at any moment. The tension seemed to be tensing up, but then Mara stood up to speak to mystery man here. Sertth breathed a mental sigh of relief. Way to calm a room...

"Oh, um, well, that's nice to know. I'm Mara. I'm on a pokemon journey and these are my pokemon, Growlithe and Squirt." She indicated the two pokemon at her side before giving a cautious glance at Seth, themn pointed a finger over at him.

"And the Umbreon's his." Mara finished.

This made Seth smile a bit on the inside. A con, eh? This should prove interesting... He stood up to greet the other trainer. Then, he extended his right arm as he made his way over to the other trainer, a bit of a grin on his face, and then grasped his right hand for a handshake.

"Sorry if we all seem a bit paranoid here, we've just been having-" He paused for a moment, flashing a quick look at the others before finishing hjis sentence. "A rough time as of late... Well, don't that, that's our situation. Nice to meet you, Mike! The name's Seth."

He then slowly, but congenially tightened his grip on the other boy's hand until it was surprisingly strong as he shook it. Seth was still grinning as he looked intently into the other trainer's eyes as he did this, making sure mara wouldn't notice as he did so, which is basically his silent little way of saying, 'I'll allow things to be dandy, but do anything "funny," and you'll be dealing with me...'

Releasing his grip gently and his glance, Seth sat down again on the comfy green seating and amiably gestured to the small empty spot next to Mara, which was, coincidentially, right across from where Seth sat. Ths way, if he basically tried anything that would be seen as "crossing the invisible red line," so to speak, Seth was within arm's reach from him, which would render any attempt to flee him almost futile. He looked over at Teioh, glad that his presence rendered the Alakazam's mind-reading capabilities totally useless, another fact that this dear cousin Sabrina had taught him, and began to communicate something telipathically with the Umbreon.

(Teioh...) He thought. (Please, move casually in front of the door... We need to be able to block this guy from leaving the room if he decides to pull a Houdini on us...)

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Clow, I'd suggest that you start of solo with your character morphing and then RP yourself into the presence of us when you're ready. As for Trainer Kat, I haven't seen here around for a loooong while. Her last post was, I believe, a sign-up for 'A new continent?' which was ages ago...-_-

IC:

"Roger that..." Teioh replied to Seth, discreetly circling the Alakazam, {So...} he continued slowly, now maintaining an inconspicious but certain position by the door as he continued fixing the psychic pok?mon with a persistent stare, his tail gently flicking back and forth. {Can we expect an answer then?}

"What if he teleports out with the Alakazam?"
    the boy-Umbreon shot over to Seth, realizing a potential flaw in their plan.

Last edited:

Deadly Aim

Seth Wayes
    Years
    "Don't worry about that. The dark aura that currently originates from your body prevents him from using any of his psychic abilities, so he couldn't leave, even if he wanted to. It''s something I learned from my cousin. Besides, we are on a speeding train, after all... I don't think that teleporting right now would be that bright of an idea..." Seth replied back.

(OOC: IfI dissapear for a while within the next 2-3 days, don't be surprised. I'm heading back to school soon... Gah... -_-;; )

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Hm... perhaps I'll ask Zorro in the Digimon RPG I just signed up for. We're both in that, and he did make a colored Digivice for me, so I know he's still around. We'll see... in the meantime, I'll just continue the conversation with ourselves. ^^

Mara
    ------------

"Well," said Mara, "The great thing about this journey of mine so far has been meeting so many wonderful trainers such as yourself Mike! I mean, it's really cool to be connected to so many different people. In fact, I've never even seen an Alakazam before. You must be a very good trainer; I've heard they're very hard pokemon to train. Probably much harder to train than a Growlithe and a Squirtle."

Growlithe felt a surge of pride. Of course he was easy to train; who would be so rude and shameful as to let down their master?

She hoped that some of the tension would leave the room, otherwise they were sure to scare off the unsuspecting trainer; if that's all he was. She smiled at him nicely. Becoming friends with Seth and Teioh sure had helped her feel more comfortable around other boys.

She would treat this Mike as a regular trainer unless she noticed something funny going on. Maybe if she asked him questions about himself, he would slip up if he were someone untrustworthy.

"So Mike? How old did you say you were? Fifteen? Sixteen? I can't remember!" she asked with a smile.

Squirt continued to wait for the Alakazam to answer. She was wondering what was going on and glanced for a few seconds at Teioh.

{Do you think he suspects something?} the blue turtle thought to him, knowing that if she whispered it, he would certainly overhear, and would suspect something for sure.

OOC: Erm... not quite sure how to punctuate pokemon thoughts as... I know Teioh's thoughts are just in quotation marks like human speech, but he's a human really... >_> Meh, um, I'll change 'em if someone has a beef about it. ^^

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Ehh...good point actually. Yeah, I suppose it would work like that in a technical sense. ^_^
    Any word on ZORRO?

IC:

"No idea."
    Teioh sent back without releasing the Alakazam from his stare for a second "But I know I suspect him." he added, indicating the Alakazam "There's just something profoundly disturbing about people trying to get in my head. And that goes double for moustached ones." his tailed flicked back and forth in an agitated manner, the boy-Umbreon's tension mounting at the continued silence of the psychic pok?mon.

OOC: Aack! Shortness! >_< Shortness must die! *Vigorously stabs the shortness of the post*

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back